Q & A Thread

How many licks for a dog to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?

Yep, it was one of the scariest moment of my life. well, my mom is allergic to bees to the point that a single bee sting would probably kill her. so, after being stung i was observed by my family for awhile to see if i inherited that. mind you, this happened when i was 6, so when my mom dropped on me that my throat may close up, i was panicking. well, happy to say that i had no reaction.

what would be your reaction if you were at a gas station, and you saw a man hit his wife for whatever reason. (this scenario brought to you by, my friend telling me what he did in that situation. )

First I'd get the registration number on his car, and then I'd call the cops and report him for domestic abuse. And then I'd place a firm kick to his balls as hard as I could, and run the fuck to my car and drive off before he could even see me.

What's your favourite 80's movie?

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Die-Hard. I'm going to have to give it to Die-Hard.

have you ever heard the name of a song that really had nothing to do with what the song seemed to be about? and if so, then what's the name of that song?

Yea, Adventure Time, right before the show came out when they had the commercials of the kid in Finn's outfit running around a park screaming "WHAT TIME IS IT?!"

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

No, because I woke up just a little while ago. I won't be sleeping for another 16 hours at least.

Who is your favorite Star Wars character from the released movies that isn't one of the well-known characters (Anakin/Vader, Luke, Padme, Leia, Chewie, C3PO, R2D2, Palpatine/Sidious, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gonn, Grievous, Watto, the Viceroys, and so on are not to be included)?

uh... that's a good question. I have a lot of them but probably Forrest Gump, 1994

Are you a grammarnazi?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

For no king shall we be forced to bow!

To peanuts or not to peanuts?

Is this Sparta?

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

?

?

[EDIT] I did actually type something in there originally, but somehow it didn't recognize it when I pressed submit...

Why?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Because your rep count is very low.

Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Because if you stab it hard enough it'll leave a mark.

What's the world's stupidest name?