Q & A Thread

Heavy did.

Would you prefer an awkward public boner or an embarrassing pee spot in your pants?

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

Public boner. It's only awkward if the area only has guys, but it's easy to explain away. (just put your phone to your ear, they'll assume a girl is giving you phone sex)

Provided the chance for the best sex ever in all of eternity, but you would afterwards have to live in eternal agony, would you do it?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

- Steave Irwin. David Attenborough is awesome too!

Would you ban yourself to save the forum?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Yes. After my heroic sacrifice, I'd make a new account. Since I didn't commit any ban-warranting offenses, I'd be cordially rewelcomed.

If a thug attacked Ross Scott, would you allow yourself to be hit by the bullet?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Nope, the thug would be disarmed well before he could shoot.

If you were forced to never leave the room in which you are currently in, how would you survive?

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Yes.

What is your desert island movie? (One movie you could watch over and over and over)

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Castaway. (WILSON!)

If you had to survive on one kind of food, one kind of beverage, and one kind of fruit, what would it be?

Digimon: The Movie.

When did/do you graduate from High School?

Next May, bra. Then I'm off to BronyCon.

If you could kill any person on the earth with no repercussions, who would it be and how would you kill them?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Well the most popular answer would be Justin Bieber, or Rebecca Black, but that's just too cliche. No, for me, I would kill Jack Thompson, wearing this:212363.jpg

and to be ironic, I would use a crowbar.

Do you have any siblings?

Nope

If you found a dragonball in real life, how would you find the other ones?

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I wouldn't. Even if I get a wish, I don't care enough to scour the earth for them all.

How do you normally handle the loss of a loved one?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Long periods of non-talking, bottling it in, and eventually exploding catastrophically. it's hard when you're supposed to be the rock of the family.

Why is it that when i make Reese's they don't taste as good as the name-brand ones?

Probably because you're using real peanut butter, not processed, sugar saturated horse shit that they get from the Hershey factory in the middle of Amish country.

What's more adorable?

Ponies, puppies, or cats?

(Go for it)

We have three. "Mine" is a 2002 Chrysler Town and Country.

My dad's is a 2010 Volkswagen Jetta.

My Mom's is a 1998 BMW.

My future car that is sitting in the garage is a 1967 Pontiac GTO. (Fuck YEA!)

What is the most gruesome thing you have seen with your own two eyes?

A man on a motorcycle went around a corner a high speed, he hit a police car and was thrown from the bike, his head popped like a melon all over the street.

Would you trust a teleporter even after it had been demonstrated on someone else to be safe?