Q & A Thread

Darn, I didn't get it in time, but here's the answer to the previous question:

I'm probably showing my age here but my first memories of television included four shows (sorry I couldn't narrow it down to one!): Today's Special, Pinwheel, Mr. Wizard's World, and You Can't Do That on Television. Youtube videos of the openings of these four shows are in the spoiler tags:

Today's Special:

_cxLfIs051c

Pinwheel:

MLCg1kb1sA0

Mr. Wizard's World:

6wv0wM8Ht2w

You Can't Do That on Television:

QAWr6U_NKBA

My favorite movie right now is Rio.

If you could pick one person to be shipwrecked with on a deserted island (which will provide enough food and water to sustain you for the rest of your lives), who would it be?

I'm not sure what you man by that, but hell, if I had something that was so flexible I could make it into a makeshift vagina, I might be obsessed with it too.

Do you think I'm too perverse/vulgar/dirty? Do I need to tone it down, or is it alright (Every forum needs an immature perv, right?) :lol:

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Well imo Alyxx is the pervy one (partly with the avatars) and even that, imo, is too much, but I can't do a thing about that, so I'd just suggest tone it down.

What do you think of me, based off of what you've taken in in the online world?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Well, you seem to have some distaste for the almighty Alyxx, which I guess you just explained. You can be a bit resentful to new things, but eventually you warm up to it and either begin to like it or just respect it. You are also one of the few Forum Game machines.

What do you think of me from what you've taken from me on the forum?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Tits.

Would you be a bit sadden, "Psychotic Ninja left? Oh I didn't notice.", or "Psychotic Ninja left? PART-AH!!!" if I left Accursed Farms?

I don't like parties anyways.

do you like parties?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Assuming you use the word "parties" for that which is considered a social activity but in fact is a mob of people dancing like epileptics, getting busted and listening to what is supposed to be music, no.

What's your ideal kind of party?

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

Role Play Party that is... D&D session.

Do you play Dungeons&Dragons?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Monster

What was the first video game you played?

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

the first capital was Assur but the most well known is Nineveh

who wants to play DDO with me?

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Funny thing, I just uninstalled that like 2 days ago.

What's the longest period of time you've been trapped within TV tropes?

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

It's possible to escape?

What's the one food (or restaurant) you could eat (at) over and over and over, for the rest of your life, and never get sick of it?