GG Machinima

Sign in to follow this  

I bet it'll be another week before they notice. View count went up by one. Maybe they're fixing it now.

I am...I am just looking at this right now. It is staring me right in the face...taunting me. I can just hear Freeman's voice...in my head...

"SUCKEEEEEEER!!!"

Ohhh god...

...it just...

...it LOOKS like I can play it. Then I click the play button and it says it's private, like it's for Machinima's eyes only. WHAT ARE YOU HIDING MACHINIMA? I swear to god this has got to be some sick trolling prank on all of us.

I-ju-wha-....FUCK.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

And when I tell ppl Activision is PAYING Machinima to promoto COD videos, they tell me I'm a crazy sonofabitch. ffssss

Who said you can't be crazy and right at the same time?

And when I tell ppl Activision is PAYING Machinima to promoto COD videos, they tell me I'm a crazy sonofabitch. ffssss

Aliens aren't invading, Freeman, you're just being paranoid. The mailman's not spying on you, Freeman, you're just being paranoid. There's no society of anthropomorphic frog people living in the sewer, Freeman, you're just being paranoid. Owls can't read your thoughts, Freeman, you're just being paranoid.

Sorry.

Oh, great, now I'm going to have to go from refreshing my Youtube subscription page to refreshing the private page.

Fuck crap fuck!

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

Wait, how did you guys even find this? It doesn't show up on the machinima FM playlist and if I search for the name of the episode on Youtube I don't get any relevant results.

This sucks.

I'm going to go the Gordon Freeman way about this and start shouting, breaking things and drinking.

Perfect way to start the day.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

Well this certainly is somewhat odd. Perhaps it's because they're trying to release it to some sort of internal schedule they have? After all it being uploaded has not coincided with a news post from Ross. I assume they notify him when they say the video is available.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Wait, how did you guys even find this? It doesn't show up on the machinima FM playlist and if I search for the name of the episode on Youtube I don't get any relevant results.

We subscribed to the playlist back when you could still do that. The video shows up on our subscriptions, but we can't play it since it's private. Private videos also don't show up in searches, so you wouldn't be able to find it anyway. I'm disappointed that we've finally got another Mind done, decently sized at 10 mins too, and we can't have it.

Well this certainly is somewhat odd. Perhaps it's because they're trying to release it to some sort of internal schedule they have? After all it being uploaded has not coincided with a news post from Ross. I assume they notify him when they say the video is available.

The video being posted and Ross making a news post has AFAIK rarely coincided. I'd give it another half day IF they do contact Ross.

We subscribed to the playlist back when you could still do that. The video shows up on our subscriptions, but we can't play it since it's private. Private videos also don't show up in searches, so you wouldn't be able to find it anyway.

Interesting. Interesting and sad. :?