a TF2 machinima idea involving all of us.

Sign in to follow this  

well... my idea of the BGMS got... fucked up really bad, and i still want to release a machinima. last night, before i went to sleep, i had this idea bout a possible film made in TF2, about the blues trying to rescue the spy from the reds. it involved 2fort, hoodoo and steel.

the basic plot was:

*the spy disappears

*the blues cap the red intel and locate the spy in steel

*they attack steel with full caps, but then they see the spy being taken to hoodoo

*they set up the payload at hoodoo and cap all the stages. before blowing up the cart they rescue the spy. cart blows up, all reds die. the end.

of course, there's gonna be lot more. maybe more maps, character developing, hats, etc.

you people want to help?

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Depending on if I'm off to JobCorps before you get going, I'd be up for it.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I'm in!!!

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I can write episodes. Writing is about the best I can do.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Guys, let's actually organize this, I can make a website specifically for this if you need me to. I can also map, re-texture... I used to be mod leader for some time so I have some experience in organizing this type of stuff.

Alright but first I need to ask some questions we need to decide if we were going to do this:

What we are going to use as a game (G-Mod or TF2?)

What and how many new models we need?

What and how many new maps we need?

When we meet for first practice in tf 2.

The basic plot, which can be changed during first practice.

Once we get these questions out we can start.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

It's an interesting idea but I think we need to know how many people will actually join before we decide anything. Assuming if about 20 or so people sign up to voice act or something, would you create characters specifically to accommodate them all or just make them appear as extras?

COURIER'S MIND: RISE OF NEW VEGAS

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2181

http://www.youtube.com/user/101Phase?feature=mhee

SEASON 5 WILL AIR IN SUMMER 2013!

What we are going to use as a game (G-Mod or TF2?) TF2 and gmod for some scripted scenes like carefully timed traps and/or explosions. also for special gib movement

What and how many new models we need? none. possibly some skins

What and how many new maps we need? so far, none

When we meet for first practice in tf 2. whenever we can

The basic plot, which can be changed during first practice. the script is on hold due to school and my BGMS project

Once we get these questions out we can start. K.

this looks pretty cool, i'd be down to be an actor or something, just to help with the filming, i always wanted to make a machinima but my computer is too sucky

i cant do anything till i'm done with my IB mock exams.... that will be around december 15.