So what ARE they making in this factory? (ep. 37-38)

What? You mean you DON'T want to add stealth, screw up Half-Life's story-line, and be forced to play "Questionable Ethics" with just a knife?

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I always thought they made smashed, wet meat there.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

Electrified, spayed & smashed wet meat... the only way to export it? Through the medical bay!!

And if you buy one today!! You got a "Cthulhu dog rug" as a carpet.

So call now: 0800-black-mesa

"Well... it didn't work Heather!!!"

Hahaha, Ohhhh how I wish I knew, I wanna work at Black Mesa though now ^~^

Friends don't let friends work at Black Mesa. Internet people advise internet people against working at Black Mesa. Enemies assign enemies to turret maintenance and testing at Black Mesa.

Friends don't let friends work at Black Mesa. Internet people advise internet people against working at Black Mesa. Enemies assign enemies to turret maintenance and testing at Black Mesa.

Their practical jokes don't work.

Here's what I don't understand. At the entrance to this 'factory' was that giant water elevator thing. That means when the elevator is 'up', that little air vent thing should be flooded. Where does that water go? I remember the other end of that air vent being blocked by a grate, but at the bottom of it was some kind of moat of the green stuff. So while the elevator is up, is water being constantly drained into that moat? What kind of design choice is that?

COURIER'S MIND: RISE OF NEW VEGAS

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2181

http://www.youtube.com/user/101Phase?feature=mhee

SEASON 5 WILL AIR IN SUMMER 2013!

You should realize nothing in design choice makes sense in the original Half Life.

Yes folks, you've heard it. Time to go home, there was nothing to discuss here in the first place. :roll:

... Acid, human meat, cheese spray, cockroaches, headcrabs, and tripmines. But this all together and you get an Acid projecting human made of cheese, that has cockroaches inside of him and attaches headcrabs to tripmines (tripcrabs)... no.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

... Acid, human meat, cheese spray, cockroaches, headcrabs, and tripmines. But this all together and you get an Acid projecting human made of cheese, that has cockroaches inside of him and attaches headcrabs to tripmines (tripcrabs)... no.

Actually, you get melted gobs of flesh, cheese, roach and headcrab that gets blown up into teeny tiny pieces. I assume the entire factory serves a similar financial purpose as the nut cracking room and the crate smashing room.