So what ARE they making in this factory? (ep. 37-38)

I bet it's where tv dinner meat comes from.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

Black Mesa Soylent Green TV diners. Made with real human flesh, a spray-able cheese-like substance, and electrified toxic waste.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Dont forget the bad doritos, you get allways a strange deja-vu feeling... "i guess i have to take the elevator!!!"

"Well... it didn't work Heather!!!"

I think that is where they created those two zombies... "Do you know who ate all donuts?"

I think that is where they created those two zombies... "Do you know who ate all donuts?"

"NO! Do you know if leptons are really compund particles? Frikin' donuts man..."

I think they're making the shit that Spetsnaz have to go through in training. http://www.cracked.com/article_19413_6-military-units-whose-training-would-traumatize-rambo_p2.html (Just read the part about the Spetsnaz, or the whole article, if you want. Cracked is very entertaining.) Either that, or, they're disposing of Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black, and Ke$ha fans.

"Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and asks the ghosts if honour matters! The silence is your answer." -Javik, Mass Effect 3

So whatever they're making in the factory combined with electrified toxic waste makes Red Bull?

Scott got the reference (high five!)

well for one: it's not a factory; it's a residue processing plant.

meaning toxic stuff from their (most likely nuclear powered) machines gets collected, processed, then destroyed, or re-used in some way(or just dumped in the grand canyon ;)). the resonance cascade probably messed up the flow line, and that's why it's running everywhere.

however them making the secret ingredient in Red Bull seems more likely than any of the crap i just said. :D:lol:

Because, after the HECU had enough, they just used the same route freeman did, putting bombs behind them- I mean they don't seem to have a problem leaving Shepard behind... when he's BANGING on the glass, 10 meters away.

Yeah, the HECU do seem like a "Fuck this, bomb everything" kind of bunch...