"Anti-love" advice please.....

Sign in to follow this  

Okay here is the deal: Today at school one of the other guys says that he would like to say something in front of the whole class. So the teacher lets him up, (now I know four things about this kid 1. He has never said a word to me in all the 3 years we've been in class. 2. His dad is dead. . 3. He is VERY sensitive and emotional. 4. Most of the guys hate this poor soul.) So he asks some of the girls to come up with him, and he looks over the class, whispers something to one of the girls, Im pretty sure it was "I can't do this" But the girl just whispers something back and then he says "Okay.. I... " He turns around to the girls and says "I cant do it!" And they say "Oh comon, Its nothing to be worried about!" And he turns around, takes a deep breath, walks up to me and gives me a kiss. Now that must've been the longest 5 seconds of my life. When he lets go, I walk out of the classroom as fast as I can...

Now I have NOTHING against guys loving other guys... But I think everyone agrees that he was a little to fast with that kiss (espacially considering I barely know his last name). So now im sitting here... I can't go to school tomorrow what the hell am I gonna tell him ? I know this kid is oversensitive, his dad is dead, most of the guys are on him constantly and whatnot.. What the fuck am I gonna do?! If I say no he'll probably commit suicide for what i know! And how can he love me ? I have never spoken to the boy! Does he even love me? For what I know he might just want attention, homever I doubt that he would fake a kiss in front of the class... Please help me..

"Life sucks sober!"

well, i assume you're straight, the best thing you can do, is explain how you feel, without sounding offensive or even offended, open up with a joke maybe, don't give any false hope that you wanna be in a relationship, that's absolutely a no-no, eventually segway as to why he kissed you in the first place. you cannot make him think it's his fault that you won't date him, don't look in his eyes, trust me that's mixed signals right there, absolute best thing you can do, is get it over with immediately, can't give him to much time to think about your reaction, it'll only lead to bad things...anyway goodluck man, any questions?

edit: there will be heart break-but the above will soften the blow

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I agree with billyludwick: be honest and assertive. Do not give him false hope. I would also add that whoever gave him the advice to do what the did, it either messing with him or completely unaware of how relationships work and what is considered to be appropriate behavior. I mean, to encourage him to just stand in front of the class and then kiss you, is complete and utter bullshit.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

well, i assume you're straight, the best thing you can do, is explain how you feel, without sounding offensive or even offended, open up with a joke maybe, don't give any false hope that you wanna be in a relationship, that's absolutely a no-no, eventually segway as to why he kissed you in the first place. you cannot make him think it's his fault that you won't date him, don't look in his eyes, trust me that's mixed signals right there, absolute best thing you can do, is get it over with immediately, can't give him to much time to think about your reaction, it'll only lead to bad things...anyway goodluck man, any questions?

edit: there will be heart break-but the above will soften the blow

Thank you so much! This helps more than you can imagine! If this works (I dont doubt it for a milisecond) Then I am forever grateful! :o I shall return tomorrow with results.

"Life sucks sober!"

Today was my first day of school and I see this on the forums. My advice is to do it like you break up with a girl. Or make out with the bro.

edited out wtf part, sounded rude

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Hi Friend.

Today was my first day of school and I see this on the forums. WTF.

Yes it was my first aswell... Some first day at school....

"Life sucks sober!"

If you are gay or bi, just tell him you want to take it slower or that you just don't like him or something. If you are Hetero, just tell him that you are.

Hi Friend.

Do you take it up the ass?

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

...I don't know how to respond to this...

But I am very interested to see how this turns out. Though I find it both very hard to believe and totally believable to think this guy would stop the class for this. I understand that a lot of guys coming out of the closet have lots of friends that are girls, and, obviously he's emotional, but seriously? Stopping the CLASS? I mean, this is something you do in private. It's not like the class needs to know. And then, a kiss? A KISS. I barely have the nerve to tell a girl I like her, let alone slap one on her mouth. So, yeah, either this kid and his friends are THE BIGGEST TROLLS EVER, or he's just theatrically emotionally. I can't say.

Wow I guess I do know how to respond to this.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

...I don't know how to respond to this...

But I am very interested to see how this turns out. Though I find it both very hard to believe and totally believable to think this guy would stop the class for this. I understand that a lot of guys coming out of the closet have lots of friends that are girls, and, obviously he's emotional, but seriously? Stopping the CLASS? I mean, this is something you do in private. It's not like the class needs to know. And then, a kiss? A KISS. I barely have the nerve to tell a girl I like her, let alone slap one on her mouth. So, yeah, either this kid and his friends are THE BIGGEST TROLLS EVER, or he's just theatrically emotionally. I can't say.

Wow I guess I do know how to respond to this.

I would say that he was unsure what to do.... It was pretty clear that he was nervous. I will return at the end of school today with results.....

"Life sucks sober!"

You could also try just being friends.

That could give possible false hope.

Not if he knows that tuff117 just wants to be friends.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA