"Anti-love" advice please.....

Sign in to follow this  

Tell him no. Tell him that it's okay that he has a crush on you but if he tries anything it's not only sexual harassment but also rape.

Believe me, ive tried....

File rape charges???

So what, is this guy basically forcing you to be gay?

Hi Friend.

Tell him no. Tell him that it's okay that he has a crush on you but if he tries anything it's not only sexual harassment but also rape.

Believe me, ive tried....

File rape charges???

So what, is this guy basically forcing you to be gay?

Its complicated, I suggest reading all the posts in this thread, and you will understand...

"Life sucks sober!"

If anyone still has any interest in this topic, tomorrow it happens... I just hope that nothing will happen. Homever I did just get a mail about how "nice" it is going to be to share tent with me... Someone, help me...

"Life sucks sober!"

If anyone still has any interest in this topic, tomorrow it happens... I just hope that nothing will happen. Homever I did just get a mail about how "nice" it is going to be to share tent with me... Someone, help me...

I'm getting the feeling if he really meant it in that way this guy is a huge troll. Or this was all an elaborate scheme so he could get in your pants.

Then again, you could be trolling us and this entire thread could be pointless. Either way, I wish you luck with...whatever happens.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

you could be trolling us and this entire thread could be pointless.

If this is true, everybody that got all mad about my joke owes me an apology.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

you could be trolling us and this entire thread could be pointless.

If this is true, everybody that got all mad about my joke owes me an apology.

I think that would be fair. :lol:

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

At this point it is safe to say you are probably royally fucked.

Hi Friend.

Maybe even literally. :roll:

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Maybe even literally. :roll:

Royally or Literally, I am fucked.

And I can assure you all this is NOT some kind of sick joke.

Id like to thank you all for giving me advice and such. I think Ill try a positive aproach (not about the whole having sex in a tent thing) but just in general, try to be neutral atleast. Will it blend ?

"Life sucks sober!"

In that tent, you shall discover your true sexuality.

Hi Friend.

I've done my best to ignore this thread but...

What the fuck?

:/

Ok Im just gonna ask, why did you try to ignore this thread ? (Im just curious chill)

"Life sucks sober!"

I think this is on topic.

In 11th Grade I've had a girl say she loves me, hugged me and kissed me on the first day of school, since then, she kept coming and saying that, and how things will be when I wqill be her boyfriend and all kinds of paranoid bs but I just ignored her untill she somehow dissapeared. Come to think of it, I actually don't fucking know what happened to her.

Anyway, from my experience, if you give any attention to the situation you only attract the person even more.

Hmmm....

So my advice would be ignore and stay away. That is assuming you actually are straight.... and not trying to hide you are gay and actually like him.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Ok I missed out on something. How the fuck did it come from some random kiss to sharing tent together.

He does have a teacher, doesn't he? Tell him the situation... and get another tent.

We are talking about a school trip right?

That is.... assuming you are straight and not gay and actually like him/her/it and hide your feelings and rant here....mhhmm...*cough...

In either way the good news is it turns out you grew into a sex magnet. Thumbs up!

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I think this is on topic.

In 11th Grade I've had a girl say she loves me, hugged me and kissed me on the first day of school, since then, she kept coming and saying that, and how things will be when I wqill be her boyfriend and all kinds of paranoid bs but I just ignored her untill she somehow dissapeared. Come to think of it, I actually don't fucking know what happened to her.

Anyway, from my experience, if you give any attention to the situation you only attract the person even more.

Hmmm....

So my advice would be ignore and stay away. That is assuming you actually are straight.... and not trying to hide you are gay and actually like him.

I would make clear to him/her that you don't share the same feelings first.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯