"Anti-love" advice please.....

Sign in to follow this  

We had to share the same tent because my (our) teachers have this crazy idea of everyone being friends all the time, so we had to do that, I dont know how it was going to help us being better friends.... Ive told him like 3 times that Im not gay, so I wont have to do that again.

Do I really have to say what happened in the tent ? Alright here we go: We arrived to the camping location, and we were told to set up our tents. And after about 10 minutes we were done. And I started unpacking my stuff in the tent, he comes in, lies down and says: "This is cozy..." And I reply with: "Yeah, it is, but look *******, Im not gay, if you like the tent then thats just good, but dont get any ideas aight ?" He just says: "Dont worry." So after the 30 most awkward minutes of my life, the teacher comes in and says: "Time to go" (We take a long walk every time we do stuff like this). And I think "Great, I can go with my friends.." "Oh and you will be walking with your tent-partners". So, of we go me and him, for 10 kilometers (wohoo!). So when we arrive at the destination, we just walk around and look and stuff. And then we are going back, I decide: "Hey, I can just put on some music while Im walking, why didnt I think of that?" So I put on my headphones and the teacher takes them right off and say: " Whats ******** going to do if you are listening to music?" So well yeah, once again... We walk. And when we FINALLY get back to the tent, I just decide " Alright, fuck it. Ill just go to sleep and that will be one day done." So I fall asleep, but I wake up in the middle of the night with him, not kissing me or anything like that, but crying. So I (ofcourse) ask him "What is it ?" And he replies "You dont like me" So thats where I draw the line, and I go outside the tent and just sit there for 5 hourss (thank you ipod!) And the next morning we dont speak, not during the day, not during the whole class events never. And then its time to sleep right ? No, well, for about 1 hour, and then I wake up (I shit you not) with him on my side, holding me, sleeping. Now I dont know what to fucking do, so I just try to sleep, (doesnt work ofcourse). The next morning we are waiting for the bus, and he is talking to some of the girls, and they come up and say: "I heard you are together now ?" And I go "What ?" She replies "Yeah, you and ********." I ask "Where did you get that from ?" And to my surprise (not) "********". I go up to him and ask: "Why the fuck are you telling people we are together?" "You didnt mind me holding you right?" So crap, he was awake, and he probably knew I was... Now this was enough for me, so I called for a ride home, and my dad picks me up.

2 of my friends have stopped talking to me.... I think Im going to beat him up. But this is weird, not cause of his feelings, but the fact that he looks something like 11 ? Is it allowed to upload personal stuff ? ( Pictures etc.) I would like to show the difference. I have also given up on this.. So I guess Ill just try my best to go to jail..... (Fail at that to, Im only 15..)

"Life sucks sober!"

Dude, go tell his parents, teachers, your parents, the police as a last resort for fucks sake. You got into a messed situation here and these people are the best at calming down queers, gays, whatever.

What kind of friends don't talk in these situations too, they must not be real friends if they act like that,

Don't beat him up for stupid reasons. Once I beat up a kid because he annoyed me and stole a football from me, now that's a good reason to beat up someone. Problem is I felt kind off like shit afterwards as the kid was shorter then me by about 10 cm.

Now in your situation beating him up will be like beating up a girl, do you really want that on your conscience????

Whatever you do with him, however you do it with him, do it to him like he is a girl. Because a gay is really a girl in a mans body.

I mean don't guy talk to him.

Also beating up people doesn't get you to jail.......

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Dude, go tell his parents, teachers, your parents, the police as a last resort for fucks sake. You got into a messed situation here and these people are the best at calming down queers, gays, whatever.

What kind of friends don't talk in these situations too, they must not be real friends if they act like that,

Don't beat him up for stupid reasons. Once I beat up a kid because he annoyed me and stole a football from me, now that's a good reason to beat up someone. Problem is I felt kind off like shit afterwards as the kid was shorter then me by about 10 cm.

Now in your situation beating him up will be like beating up a girl, do you really want that on your conscience????

Whatever you do with him, however you do it with him, do it to him like he is a girl. Because a gay is really a girl in a mans body.

I mean don't guy talk to him.

Also beating up people doesn't get you to jail.......

I know, sorry I was upset, I have a real problem with doing anything mean to people that look like they are 10 anyway..... And I have talked to everyone, I dont want it to go to the police though.... We'll see...

"Life sucks sober!"

We had to share the same tent because my (our) teachers have this crazy idea of everyone being friends all the time, so we had to do that, I dont know how it was going to help us being better friends.... Ive told him like 3 times that Im not gay, so I wont have to do that again.

Do I really have to say what happened in the tent ? Alright here we go: We arrived to the camping location, and we were told to set up our tents. And after about 10 minutes we were done. And I started unpacking my stuff in the tent, he comes in, lies down and says: "This is cozy..." And I reply with: "Yeah, it is, but look *******, Im not gay, if you like the tent then thats just good, but dont get any ideas aight ?" He just says: "Dont worry." So after the 30 most awkward minutes of my life, the teacher comes in and says: "Time to go" (We take a long walk every time we do stuff like this). And I think "Great, I can go with my friends.." "Oh and you will be walking with your tent-partners". So, of we go me and him, for 10 kilometers (wohoo!). So when we arrive at the destination, we just walk around and look and stuff. And then we are going back, I decide: "Hey, I can just put on some music while Im walking, why didnt I think of that?" So I put on my headphones and the teacher takes them right off and say: " Whats ******** going to do if you are listening to music?" So well yeah, once again... We walk. And when we FINALLY get back to the tent, I just decide " Alright, fuck it. Ill just go to sleep and that will be one day done." So I fall asleep, but I wake up in the middle of the night with him, not kissing me or anything like that, but crying. So I (ofcourse) ask him "What is it ?" And he replies "You dont like me" So thats where I draw the line, and I go outside the tent and just sit there for 5 hourss (thank you ipod!) And the next morning we dont speak, not during the day, not during the whole class events never. And then its time to sleep right ? No, well, for about 1 hour, and then I wake up (I shit you not) with him on my side, holding me, sleeping. Now I dont know what to fucking do, so I just try to sleep, (doesnt work ofcourse). The next morning we are waiting for the bus, and he is talking to some of the girls, and they come up and say: "I heard you are together now ?" And I go "What ?" She replies "Yeah, you and ********." I ask "Where did you get that from ?" And to my surprise (not) "********". I go up to him and ask: "Why the fuck are you telling people we are together?" "You didnt mind me holding you right?" So crap, he was awake, and he probably knew I was... Now this was enough for me, so I called for a ride home, and my dad picks me up.

2 of my friends have stopped talking to me.... I think Im going to beat him up. But this is weird, not cause of his feelings, but the fact that he looks something like 11 ? Is it allowed to upload personal stuff ? ( Pictures etc.) I would like to show the difference. I have also given up on this.. So I guess Ill just try my best to go to jail..... (Fail at that to, Im only 15..)

Move. Normally I wouldn't really suggest that but this is getting ridiculous. That, or you could enter homeschool.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Move. Normally I wouldn't really suggest that but this is getting ridiculous. That, or you could enter homeschool.

Calm down there. I wouldn't do any of that just because 1 kid is acting like a jerk.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know this sounds mean but what you could try is telling him you will go out with him and then tell him he's dumped once he gets all excited. It worked for me when this girl was obessing over me.

Ok so.. I was gonna upload a screenshot of our skype chat, which proved how people get when they are in love, but the image was to big.... So fuck it. (Unless someone can help me reduce the size of a PNG file..)

I will not take him out on a date, because that would just be mean, telling him he is dumped....

I am actually going to move, the next summer im going to high school in a town further south. But untill then, the problem remains.....

"Life sucks sober!"

This song seems to fit the situation pretty well. Think of the singer talking to the guy who likes you. My favourite line: "He didn't decide to love. You did."

What I do not understand is why people are being angry with you. Feelings are not forced, they have to be natural. You are straight, you simply can't love another guy in that way. People are being very unreasonable. I know first hand how difficult it is to be rejected by someone you like but I don't become an annoying prick about it, I simply downgraded her to the friends status and moved on to finding someone else.

I will upload the picture in about 4 hours.

And what you are saying Bjossi is very true, if I dont love someone then I just dont.

"Life sucks sober!"

I've only glanced at this thread and read some of the comments, mostly yours. since they're serious while some others aren't. there is some good advice so far and some bad advice.

I have this really long reply of what you can do and what your options are. but I'll just save it for now and put it on the back burner and try to keep this short and simple.

here is the simplest way to deal with this.

Confront him in private and tell him that he's making you feel uncomfortable. Tell him that you don't want him in your own personal space and that although you were scared of hurting his feelings in the tent and needed time to prepare yourself, that you are done now. tell him that you've already told him how you don't feel. (As in their is no feelings towards him) Tell him that you won't disrespect him by pretending otherwise. as it would not only go against yourself but would also hurt both of you in the long run. Tell him that you want him to respect your wishes and not pursue you. And if you have to, tell him that if he doesn't respect your wishes, then it will just let you know exactly what regard he holds you in. ***->

Tell him that you hope he finds someone that can return his feelings. /the end

->***If he doesn't respect your wishes then you can start playing the victim. I don't want to go into depth on that, but it involves telling him that you've been honest but he hasn't, that he never really felt anything towards you because if he had, he would respect your feelings. you can then tell him that playing with someone like how he's been trying to play with you is a despicable thing to do. You can tell him he should be ashamed of himself (only if this plays out, don't ever force that sentence out of situation. for your own sake) and that you never want to see him again.

This *** part is really only meant if things get out of hand.

now, another problem is that he has girl friends that support him. you once told him how you feel right? and they flew to the occasion to try to make you feel bad? The way to handle that, at least the way I handle those types. Is that I defend my decision and doing the right thing. Defend your honesty and the truth. If they even bring up the notion that you should think about how he feels or you hurt him or question your character, Get right back into their face and tell them that you won't lie to him by pretending that there's something there that isn't. that it would only hurt both you and him in the long run. That you told him the honest truth, and it was THE RIGHT THING TO DO! I hope no one is stupid enough there to attack that position. (the right thing to do) as that would result in you having to defend yourself in a way that would likely leave some serious hurt ego's.

Ie "you want me to pretend that I have feelings for him? what kind of fucked up person are you for even suggesting that? You should be ashamed of yourself, aren't you his friend? you want him to get into a false relationship that will likely scar him for life? Really? do you even think about what you say before you say it?" etc

Well I hope that helps. Unfortunately it mostly depend on your ability with words which ultimately comes down to you.

My suggestion is that you don't drag this out. As it won't go away by itself. Don't use violence. Always take the victim position, and defend yourself. Don't be mean if you don't have to. Be honest and tactful. try to be discreet. You don't want to become the mean asshole here. The key words here are the ones that are underlined. okay? Its up to you on how you say things but those are the points I would try to get across.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/233/skypejh.png/

And now I have to translate this right...... Alright, here we go...

Me=DoubleNature (Dn)

Him=xxsebannxx (SX)

DN: So... The truth is you were kissing me in that tent ?

SX: Yeah... You didnt do anything!!

DN: But I thought you were sleeping! For the last time!

SX: You didnt want to wake me up ?

DN: I was to tired...

SX: You must have been sleeping pretty deep if you didnt feel what I was doing.... I think you WANTED me to do stuff to you!!!

DN: Do you realise how fucking stupid you are ?

SX: No!! Im in love!

DN: I can press charges if id want to.....

SX: Because im in love with you? !

DN: *facepalm*

The situation explains itself... And yes, maybe I went a little to far..

"Life sucks sober!"

I'm cornfused now...

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

Seriously we all gave you advice, and the fact your talking to him online isn't helping. This thread needs lock, and you need to figure your own damn problems out. This shoulda ended 3 pages ago.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Seriously we all gave you advice, and the fact your talking to him online isn't helping. This thread needs lock, and you need to figure your own damn problems out. This shoulda ended 3 pages ago.

+1

WTF is he doing on your skype?

:|

p.s. forget about my advice. I think it no longer applies to your situation.

It was for someone truly trying to escape or get out of something. It's not applicable to someone that likes to stay on the edge of it like you do.

Calm down there. I wouldn't do any of that just because 1 kid is acting like a jerk.

No, but apparently his whole community is bat-shit insane.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

p.s. forget about my advice. I think it no longer applies to your situation.

It was for someone truly trying to escape or get out of something. It's not applicable to someone that likes to stay on the edge of it like you do.

Good to know there is another person who understands the situation.))

I agree, lock the thread :)

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."