Eye colour (or color) and personality!

Sign in to follow this  

So...

I have green and gray mix eyes and according to some websites:

Green eyed people are patient and slow and unpredictable. - patient? AHAHAHAHAHA :D

or this:

... are considered to have the combination of the best qualities. They are stable and at the same time have imagination and are very creative; they are very determined and understand real opportunities and know their possibilities. They can find a resolution for any situation and stay patient and concentrated while doing that. They are considered to be very strict but fair. This people are good listeners and interlocutors; great contenders for a head positions at work. People with green eyes are very passionate when they are in relationships, and they have long lasting relationships. They long for the touch of another.

I wouldn't be showing off with this topis if I haven't realised that I have eye color a bit like Freeman :D But he has a bright lively color and mine is a darker and a dilutet with gray:

... gray eyes are very determined but also can be helpless in some situations, that don’t require intellectual activities. They put the most passion into their relationships and take romance very seriously and long for permanent love

hmm....

what do you know about other eye colors and do you have any experience with eye color fitting a person or a personality? :mrgreen:

hahah I have eyes like Freeman! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: thanks god I don't have a goatee....

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Green eyed people are patient and slow and unpredictable. - patient? AHAHAHAHAHA

Where did you read this? I may just be a rare exception, but this is an almost polar opposite.

I have a terrible temper, and I'm one of the most impatient people I know. I have it mentioned to me very frequently. I also apparently walk "like a rocket."

About being slow, I've had my running speed commented on quite a bit. My reaction time is, on average, slightly above 215 ms, as well.

Unpredictable? Maybe.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My eyes are a green but patient and slow? eh heh. I am more sped up than the average person. I walk fast, my though process is fast, I'm hyper, nothing about me says "slow" and patient.... nah. I hate waiting.

Retired Forum Moderator

I doubt you could pinpoint a person's personality by their eye colour, but I don't doubt it can give away some common traits.

I was proceeding from the premise that eye color does have an effect on personality.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Green over here. Or so I'm told. Adding to the fact that I'm slightly colorblind, lighting conditions seem to influence the opinion greatly.

Wait, I'll just take a picture of my eye.

th_IMG-20110825-00150-1.jpg

(click to enlarge)

Does that seem green to you?

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Yeah I don't believe in this crap, but I'm sorta like the blue/gray eyes (even though my eyes are just blue), where in some situations I can be helpless because I wasn't paying attention or something, and I have no idea wtf I'm doing. I also do take romance seriously even though I've never had a real girlfriend. (Here's hoping)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

You can read more about real research on eye color and personality here:

http://www.kevinhogan.com/eyecolor.htm

and here http://www.medindia.net/news/healthwatch/Eye-Colour-and-Personality-29590-1.htm <<< -- this article describes also connection between a certain gene that equally infuences eye construction as well as a development of a certain part of a brain :D So there is a CONNECTION!

It also promotes products sold on that website that appear to be pretty vague.

I have green/brown eyes and have not really considered my personality for fitting into some kind of category in that basis, or seeing what parts of my personality match up with some sort of attributes which are usually common with that particular coloration, for a lark.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I have green/brown eyes

I believe the term for this is hazel.

It also promotes products sold on that website that appear to be pretty vague.

I have green/brown eyes and have not really considered my personality for fitting into some kind of category in that basis, or seeing what parts of my personality match up with some sort of attributes which are usually common with that particular coloration, for a lark.

shi* I didn't notice there are any ads there.... Just focus on the articles..... :]

My irises actually fluctuate in color... Right now they are a light teal.

I have had them be yellow, blue, grey, green, and orange.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.