New update because we're all going crazy

Sign in to follow this  

C'mon Ross... PLEASE put up a PayPal button.

WE... WANT... TO... GIVE... YOU... OUR... MONEY.

Put up a donate button, it'd help alot.

omg im so sad i want to cry for real ;0

If you want to give him money that badly you don't HAVE to WAIT for a donation button to pop up. Just send him an email and ask what address he uses for PayPal (maybe it's the same as the contact address), then go to your PayPal and click on "send money" and send to that address (as 'other services', or something). If he wants it he'll accept the payment, and if not he'll decline it. As simple as that...

Please Ross. Put up a PayPal button.

WE WANT TO GIVE YOU MONEY!

Don't stress out, people just like FM a lot...!

I'm sure i speak for everyone when i say, that we know the new episodes are going to KICK ASS!

If you get to stressed, just get someone to give you a bag-rub...bag-rubs makes everything better

Keep up the good work, in your own speed

Hugs from Ina in Denmark

I'D Like To Donate,But i dont have an Credit Card :/

*grumble grumble*

Love your videos, all are great for a good laugh... would be nice to get an update soon though :3

Keep up the good work Ross!

~<3

Hey Ross,

I really think that putting up a donation button would be a pretty good idea. Sure you'd get a little hate mail for it, but you already seem to be getting some already since this post exists, the AVGN has a donate button so it's been done by people in similar situations. Also, no stress from the true fans of Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection as you can see! We all want you to get into a new place and get your life back to normal before you stress over releasing for us!

So have a great year and I hope you get everything settled,

Daniel

Wow, people really want to give you money.

Hello Ross, I am a big fan of your Freeman's Mind and I think that everyone that's pushing you needs to relax and let you get things in order. I can wait until the next episode and I understand that it can take a while. This goes to people pressuring Ross: Knock it the fuck off. Ross has a lot on his plate, and he can not all his time trying to please everyone. He has a lot to do for himself, let him do it. Again, Ross, please take care of yourself and then I will be looking forward to the next episode of Freeman's Mind in the mere future. Thank you for reading this and have a nice day.

-Bradley C. Wilson ([email protected])

Hey Ross, this is just another one of your fans for Freeman's Mind that lives in Colorado. I'm going to say that I am increasingly impressed on how you're handling situations such as this. I understand it takes a lot of time to make videos more sufficient than they already have to be. I am also relieved that you are trying to take care of yourself and not neglecting your own needs. To people that are wanting a new freeman's mind episode needs to lay off and give Ross Scott a break, he has a life of his own that he needs to intend to. If that's not enough for you, then fine, it just shows that you people can be heartless at those who really need to look out for themselves.

I can't wait until your next episode and I am really looking forward to The Tunnel of Civil Protection. I hope everything goes well on your end, Ross Scott. You are the man.

-Gary D. Rodabaugh ([email protected])

Hey,

Hope everything's okay with you. I ran into Freeman's Mind this summer and I've since introduced it to a couple other people. Not a day goes by that your lines aren't quoted. Looking forward to more, but as you said, the more time you get to develop the episodes the greater both your and your fans' satisfaction will be.

-Noah

ROSS I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH I WOULD HAVE A SEX CHANGE JUST TO HAVE YOUR BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey.. It's been long since Ross gave any signs of life. Should we get organized and begina searching for him? Someone check the morgues in case the worst happened.. Maybe the combine its real and they took him! Maybe a psycho keeps him locked producing more and more episodes of FM just for him! Maybe machinina took revenge on him for dropping them! Maybe he hit his head and cant remember where home is! Maybe he had a crisis and he went lama and is somewhere in nepal! Maybe even he went sane and just cant produce anymore vids! Maybe he is in madly in love and cant think on anything but her muse! But the worst is.. He may be just ok and working on the next episodes and forgot to check in with us! Oh no.. That would be too much! Ross! The fuck are you man?? We are suffering here!!

Great to hear that you're still planning FM episodes! Your work is really appreciated and it's good to know you're still going to make them.

Wish you all the best in settling down, don't settle for second best.

Cheers.

i just love it. i was on steam looking up some halflife.. They're selling half life 2 "Complete"

Hahaha! missing the 3rd episode and everything!

I don't understand why people just can't be patient, Half Life 2 took forever to come out, but people waited patiently, just keep up the good work! It sucks the the SiN Episodes died, the first was was awesome.

ok the whole motherboard fan thing isn't a problem, chances are you recently moved it or cleaned it, the fan is rubbing against the plastic because it's been moved and the fan is out of place. Give it enough time and it will settle back into place and be normal again. No worries right?

We ALL got that look Great videos Ross! Take your time, cause' there worth the wait