New update because we're all going crazy

Sign in to follow this  

Ok, forget PayPal... go low-tech.... go get a post office box and we will snail mail you donations.

ross stop slacking off and make more freemans mind plz!!!!!!1111111

I am thrilled to hear of an early FM. And will go squeee respectively. Don't let people pressure you though. This is an art an you excel at it. Your ravenous fans will be just as ravenous, if not more so, if you have the time to give it 110%. Thank you from one of your fans for just putting up with us!

If I were you I wouldn't worry about some of your fan's impatience. I'd worry about getting your stuff together first. Good luck

Hey Ross I will admit Im impatient but willing to wait i want to tell you that I ran across freemans mind at like 3 am in a bleary eyed fugue on a random youtube hunt and as soon as I started wqatching I couldnt stopo it was kind of like cocaine after that first hit i couldn't get enough. So if you can make my cocaine even better then go right at it lol I wqill be waiting eagerly.

Your eager fan and willing minion,

David

Ehie, deadlines were meant to be broken.

I may be a minority here but I say SCREW FREEMAN'S MIND and get back to the awesomness that is CIVIL PROTECTION!

Freeman's mind is a great achievement, as is Civil Protection, and however much time you need is acceptable. Also, Beware the people who use things like spaces and periods to impersonate someone. Take as long as you need, good luck, and everyone here and elsewhere on the web will continue to support you.

VIVA LA FREEMAN'S MIND!

Can you make the episode SOON PLZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Keep the faith man .

we know freemans mind is worth the wait.

Hey everyone chill don't beg him about everything and let him get his life straight. Also i know this will backfire on me, but read what wrote. He says he is trying to straighten up his life and will try to get new videos up soon so be patient... he is trying his hardest. Feel sympathy for him, all of us are probably having a jolly lil' life getting drunk and stuff while he IS BUSTING HIS ASS working and we just complain.

Sheesh, all these people trying to get you to accept their money and you refuse, yet still want to make the videos they love?

That's Amazing, I hope life sorts itself out for ya

You can't die alone... you'll get hungry...

I say we all have a fundraiser for Mr.Scott, and we all should give him a hug when {if} we see him on the street, the poor guy has obviously gone insane from people saying more, More,MOre,MORe,MORE!!!! leave the man alone, he is having a troubled time, I say we leave him alone, let him take a vacation for like a month or 3 months, and Mr.Scott please start accepting donations, hell you got enough people to make a house for you, but you dont accept any help, but just try to take my advice and TAKE A BLOODY VACTION!

Take your time Scott. Don't get too overworked and try to keep your changing proccess progress steadily.

Cheers from Poland man!

As much as I'd like to take it, I can only imagine how pissed people would be if I was accepting donations and taking a long time. Besides, that would be a "website feature" that takes backseat to some others.

Posted by Ross Scott at 05:50:36

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

we maybe wait long but we get good quality back.

seriously make a donation button youre life is atm crap (no insolt) and the least we all can do is donate a bit money to keep you up.

(a anonymous has a motherboard and headphones he don't use and like to donate it to you)

and if ppl get angry cus you have donate button and its taking long for vid while those (some) ppl dont donate, those ppl don't deserve.

great creations need time, like creat creators

Well surprise, here's the next update, There should be several more coming out this month. I've stopped working 70-80 hour workweeks because that simply wasn't sustainable and now I'm basically just focusing on FM for the next couple weeks as kind of a break. Unfortunately this means Civil Protection will be getting stalled because the longer hours were the only way it was getting made in light of the other stuff I was doing. I plan to resume work on it during Thanksgiving break. I am by no means dropping it, but I'd say right now it's looking to be more like a December or January release due to everything else that's going on.

dude, i had been thinking.... why u always do ur shows alone or almost alone.... i mean, CP has the best animations for source engine i had ever seen, and the problem with the show is that u release an episode 1 or 2 months after the other.... i know animating sucks and the rewards are beautyful, but i thing u need more help... ask the guys at machinima.com if they can help u.... maybe the VAE VICTIS guys are available now that their show finished.... i dunno dude, i cant help because i dont know anything bout animating if not i would try to help.

this is just a suggestion ok...... if i said something wrong please correct me.....

also dude u have ur OWN youtube channel? if u have leave me a coment in my chanel guthan121

oh and... ross, good luck doin whutever ur doing dude