New update because we're all going crazy

Sign in to follow this  

Just remember, you can't rush something that's hillarious. Well, you can, but then its not funny. So keep at it man! Mad respect!

Donations doesn't sound like a bad idea. Accept them.

you wont die alone, and dude if need be TAKE A VACATION AND SPEND SOMETIME WITH THE FAMILY!!!!!!! and you wont die alone, because this gay guy will hook you up ;3

Haven't read all of the comments, but I'm sure you'll get the overall feeling of support - none of us want to see you die, so keep up the good work, but at a pace that you can manage. I personally can wait a little while if it means gratification in the long run, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

As for electronics, try www.newegg.com if you need anything. They usually have... well, everything, and generally at an affordable price. At least more affordable than anywhere in the real world.

Good luck!

Since a few other people seem to be making it a trend,

P.S.

Merry Christmas and happy new years. Try adding the donation thing - all you really have to do is provide paypal info somewhere on the site and I guarantee you plenty of people will send some money your way to keep you from begging in the streets for food or going without working headphones - I can't say I would be one of those people of course since I'm just as broke as you are, but hey, a lot of people are much nicer than me!

Good luck again.

You sound so much like my friend Jason! XD

All the clouds you've blown away in my mind with this post left nothing but blue skies and golden sun! wow that was horribly poetic of me, but true all the same! Keep it up Ross! Just keep on rocking, we won't come a knockin'! ... THAT WAS TERRIBLE TOO! D:

Slacker. Just kidding. I am patiently waiting for you to get things together to start making videos again. I ain't going nowhere; I am a true fan. See you at the next update.

dude im just wondering, where DO you get money? there are no ads for the site and you have no job. like the man said at the top, we'll gladly give you a few bucks.

c'mon Ross. youre killin yourself. at least put up some ads for money. i mean, you make it sound like your life is just total shit right now.

they have to fear you get mean dont let them tell u wat 2 do

Its ok, sure your videos were my life, but i just have to wait....god waiting sucks... Well i hope you get your life back together and doing what you love :3 while i wait im going to be playing Portal Prelude Gmod WoW and my fav MMORPG of all times, Rune scape!.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA joking no i mean AION

as pissed and tired i am right now i dont mind waiting a little longer so take your time Ross

we were all waiting for valve to fucking finally release BMS and HL2 ep 3 damn im so pissed cause they said that BMS was coming out 2009 and now we dont fucking know when its gonna come out.

Ross, if people didnt think that you deserved donations, they wouldn't donate.

If you're having trouble organizing your files between computers, might I suggest the Dropbox program? it's basically a digital flash drive and is very useful! here's a link, I highly recommend that you check it out

https://www.dropbox.com/

The only way my friend and I can stay sane at school is by watching FM episodes during class.

Take your time and we'll be watching the series all over again many times.

File sharing FM with my friends seems to be exponentially contagious.

-Dan the Fan Man

My advice is have a disclaimer for when people donate. Have it as a way of saying thanks for the work you have produced so far rather than an expectation of MORE VIDEOS NOW!