New update because we're all going crazy

Sign in to follow this  

Ross, I think that the donation button isn't really bad idea. If it will be voluntary, you won't lose any of your fans, and many of them will send you money. 10 bucks isn't so much I think. If you do not want to make it for yourself, make it for us- some of us wants to show you that we really appreciate your work, more than just with nice words. It's not a charity We just want to support our favourite artist.

we all support you ross,

just dont over work. not the healtyest thing to do.

we can all wait some weeks (for all the non-patience there, YOU CAN WAIT!) for you to recover from everything.

just take it step by step.

we support you man! YOU ROCK!

Take your time man we can wait. Also, I think you've made the best web series ever and all, but don't let it ruin your life. Maybe get a normal job?

Do you even want to do this, or are you just doing this for the fans. I really REALLY like your videos but when I read your updates, I can't help feeling like you're only doing it for the fans(which is generally not a very good idea). I really hope you're not too much or anything at all for your fans.

On a less depressing note: Keep up the fabulos work! And a bucketful of smileys and other smurflike beings.

I really hope you're not sacrificing too much or anything at all for your fans.

yeah.... it's really late in Denmark at the moment so cut me some slack. or however you're supposed to say/write that.

I hope everything is ok! and i cant wait for the next episode! always makes my day ^^.

I recently found this site, and I just want to say, your videos are AWESOME! During episodes of Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection I can't stop laughing! You rock man!

Good luck man, can see that you've got a lot on your plate. Good job on releasing things so far. You know, except the month or two so far. But, all in all, I'm glad you're still doing FM.

Everybody chant... TWIN - T - FORE, TWIN - T - FORE, TWIN - T - FORE, TWIN - T - FORE, TWIN - T - FORE

Good luck with your RL things, don't worry about people that can't wait to see more of your work, they're just strongly addicted to watching videos you make and freak out when they don't get a new dose, I can undestand them. For me every Freeman's Mind episode is worth even year of waiting, you're a real genius. ]

Ross

Come on man! Don't push yourself! I know I'm not your parents or anything but I don't want you to listen to all those people who say crap like "UHHH BLELREEGERG WENS TEH NWE FREEMANS MIND COEMING OUT?!!!" or "GIMMIE EPISODE 24!!!!!!"

If they want it so bad they can make it themselves! Don't rush and take your time! Ok man?

-Jude

Hell, I would donate just for what you've provided so far

SQUEE!

Take your time Ross, settle down, have a cookie

And then have a party all night and play AC/DC!

Hell yeah!

Love

Anna.

THANK FUCKING GOD YOUR NOT BRAIN DEAD AND I WAS GETTING BORED

Whoa! ..and ouch

.... nonetheless, I'm waiting for the bait at the end, like with the April Fools pranks

But if not, perfectly understandable that real life doing real stuff is more appealing than sitting in front of the computer all the time for the sake people you've never met. Especially with the mounting pressures you're under.

Either way, hope it works out well for you.

Attira.

PS: I still think you're pulling our leg!

Hmmmm...... Last comment I left went up straight away, unlike with the April Fool's jokes.

Shit.

This could be for real then.

If it is -which I'm starting to think so- please, please re-read the last 130 messages of support from all of us and f.f.s .accept the assistance that's being offered to you.

....Including donations

...and remote file storage

...and anything else that could take the weight off your shoulders.

Not so much so you could return to churning out vids at a rate to shut the adhd flame kiddies up, but more so because I as well as many others here have tremendous respect for the conscience and diligence with which you've responded to your fanbase. In return we'd like to help you when you need it, and also as a thank you for the laughs and escape you brought us.

As for the "Zomg moar FMz plz NOW!!!" emails you're getting, why not send them to us to answer. I'm sure there are plenty here who'd willingly tear these ppl a new asshole for their ingratitude and the stress they out you under.

Attira

The comment is not real, Ross Scott' account is named "Ross Scott" and not "Ross Scott." (mind the point at the end).

Anyway, if he'd really quit, he'd likely not do it in form of a comment. It's his website, so he'd post a real news item.

hey ross take your time with fm and cp both are awsome series and because of the time you put into them makes it all the more worth it when they are released! when i first saw this series i was immedatly wanting to watch more of it (at that point in time you had ep 8 or 9 of fm out and i didnt discover cp till like mid summer) and both have become some of my all time favorite series on youtube to watch! you never seem to run out of ideas either which makes both fm and cp enjoyable to watch

Bret Ryan

Ah.

My mistake *slaps forehead*

Well spotted.

Attira