New update because we're all going crazy

Sign in to follow this  

Its OK Ross. You don't have to kill yourself to make Machinima for us. The internet is full of other things we can do while you get your life in order. Thanks for the update anyway, I though you were going underground for a second.

if everyone here pitched in like $10 we coul probably buy him a new headset motherboard and down payment and if those whiney kids want the next episode they can at least help.

licensed music can be a pain.

Your files are disorganized? Hmmm....

I have all my stuff neatly sorted into a nested hierarchy of folders. Even my bookmarks are organized.

No worries, Ross! You take the time you need to get done what you need to get done.

And stock up on Vitamin C.

Just do like valve, take your time to deliver a masterpiece. Although don't copy their habit of not posting any news nearly for release, and the amount of time they place between episodes. like a few years D:

Ross thanks for the update I know the non crazy fans appreciate it, however if you are expecting to not get flamed as much, I think you're mistaken. (I really hope I'm wrong.)

One has to remember flamers usually don't care about anyone but themselves so if you try to explain why your free videos are taking so long there answer is: "SHUT UP YOU STOPID SLAKAR!!!!1 Get OT WORK!!!!!1111BBQ". Flamers are also usually very illiterate so can't understand half the big words you put in your posts such as: "motherboard", "established", and of course "the".

The best thing to do is just ignore these low life morons, and realize that the internet is such a popular tool now, that even the lowest intelligent people in the world can figure out how to post comments.

Anyways Ross, good luck and I'm sure you will be back soon enough with some videos that we can all enjoy. (Even those low life morons I formerly mentioned.)

Don't worry Ross, for the moment resolve your problems and settle down in your new home, and ignore the ignorants that shout MORE MORE MORE like a bunch of pigs.Take care man!

Sounds rough. You gotta hang in there man, i understand how that can effect your life.But the most important thing to do is always believe in yourself and don't listen to people that push you around.So you have to keep yourself up and do what you love best.I hope every thing works out man good luck.

Everyone is leaving nice comments and telling you how great you are...I think I shall be original. You are not so good! You are...slightly worse than something that is bad! ANGER AT WAITING! RAWR! DEMAND FREEMANS MIND OR ME SMASH!

But yeah, keep working and we can wait! Can't wait for the next episode of freeman and/or civil protection, keep plugging away.

@ Anonymous who said "Personally, I wanna see you in GTA some day. That would be perfect "

Great idea, "GTA V: The Ross Scott chronicles". It would be placed in Virginia and LA the Plot:

An evil corporation has been enslaving great videomakers in a plan to take over the World. Ross Scott managed to escape and in order to take down the corporation he has risen in the ranks of the Underworld.

The final mission Ross Scott forces Machinima Big Boss to pass all the corporation to his name and releases all the videomakers unto the world!

It's perfect!! let's sell this idea to Valve and gain millions!!

Now seriosuly, don't work yourself KO we can wait. [and put a donation option even if not many peaple donate it won't do any bad]

Oh my fucking god, Ross. We are begging you to let us pay you. Don't deny us!!

I love Freeman's mind and take however long you need to make it as good as the others, you made me want to play Half life so bad, keep up the good work... Scratch that, AWESOME WORK!!!

Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, best comic series ever!!

I like freemans mind and all but you got to keep your priorities straight. Get settled in first and then bang out some killer vids!! Quality over Quantity!

Ross you do amazing work and im a real fan that loves FM, but dont let hungering ego complaning zombie get in your way to get your own life on tracks

BTW

have you had anny plans of making FM for Hlf-life 2 ?

From one of your belowed fans in Norway

FM FTW!!!

the pic looks like the kid from Invader Zim

I hope all your hard work would make you one of the greatest people of the internet

imo take a lesson from Rooster Teeth. I'm more than willing to pay 20 bucks for a dvd if you edit your individual files into a continuous movie.

don't worry about the impatient ones stay confident just keep moving forward

Don't worry dude, we can wait. People are idiots these days. We don't have to wait 500 years for Idiocracy, we're already there.