New update because we're all going crazy

Sign in to follow this  

O o, the childish trolls from youtube have found your site, Ross!

Anyhow keep up the good work, and may I just say this... Man-up!

Youâ

Same guy as above, just to add...

Intergrating a pay-pal button into the site is very simple, won't take you long to do it, or the host of your site could easily do it for you. Heck I can put it in myself

I never really read the comments, so I really couldn't say how much impatient, whiny fuckers you get clawing at your heels because they can't wait a month or two, but here's what I (and surely a lot of other fans) think.

You make kick-ass videos. Top class brilliance. If it takes a long time, then it takes a long time. If we have to wait, we will wait. If people complain and leave, fuck 'em, you don't need them.

Good luck with your apartment search. Look forward to more, whenever it comes.

"...because I have a life. That's incorrect."

Best comment ever! Love it!

Best of luck finding a new place, I really enjoy your work so take your time and make it as good as tou know you can.

D. Searle

UK

Ross, have you ever considered taking in a roommate or something to help you with organizing and making your videos? Someone willing to do it, and that could be a valuable asset. A close friend or relative. I know I sound crazy, but it could help you in some ways.

man, now i feel guilty about complaining on the lack of new Freeman's Mind. =(

But hey, like everyone else is sayin'; take ur time have fun with it stay cool!

P.S. I want to compliment u on being very original with ur work. peace out.

You should set up one of those paypal things at the top of the main page for donations,I wouldn't donate,but I'm sure the hardcore fans and aimless internet stoners would.

Have you considered getting a twitter so that those curious can know what project you're working on, and what you're doing with it?

P.S. Take your time. Valve sure is. Don't feel rushed by us.

Johnny the Homicidal Maniac FTW!

And I AM NOT happy with this news of ''new issues regarding my use of game soundtracks". It's definitely some copyright faggotry! *angry mode*

What else? *cools down* Probably just saying that I can't wait(well, I actually can, er..) for new episodes of EVERYTHING!!! And... don't mind those ungrateful assholes!

Take care!

Take your time, Ross. I love both CP and FM, but I would rather have quality production over quantity. You have such a passion to be doing this, I would hate for you to lose that passion. I had watched someone's HL2: Epi2 walkthrough on YouTube. The first few episodes were great, but when he wanted to just get it over and done with, the production became utter crap.

I agreed to your decision to leaving Machinima.com. They want their productions out too quickly from creators without sufficient resources. I had noticed that the quality in humour had been lowered ever since you joined them. The humour just didn't have that 'edge' that the earlier episodes had. So I say, relax. We are committed fans to your efforts. The world won't end (ok, maybe in 2012).

We are patient and we will survive. I will never be one of those 'NEED FM CP NAO!!!!!!!" people. Honestly, ignore them. You care too much about your projects.

You should make a toolbar on conduit.com or whatever it's called, because for each download you get 47 cents and if you made it so we could watch every new episode right away it would be a huge convenience for us and green for you.

You really do deserve donations. I really wouldn't think about it as like "payment for future episodes" as much as it is, helping you eat ha. Your video's are great, and I have no problem waiting, there's a big world out there to entertain myself with until the next one. I would suggest well, getting a life (no better way to say it). Because what's life if you can't live it. Take your time. Enjoy yourself. Trust me, because doing something without a break will make you loose intrest, and the project will end up dying. Same thing happened to me and DS Homebrew. I just worked, and worked, and worked... and then it became work ha. Just take it easy, doctors orders (I just play one on TV)

You call that a reason mate? pfft.. yeah right..

jks.. keep it cool mate one step at a time.. you will loose hair the way your going!

I'll wait as long as I need to for new videos, so take your time! Good luck finding a new house, you rock dude!

P.S.- Accept donations! You need all the support you can get!

Ross, chill out man. Take a step back, last thing we need is you on a nervous breakdown. Go outside, buy some real food, meet some people and take your time. We can wait a while on your awesome machinimas. Anyone who can't will be fired out of a giant cannon...into the sun.

Ross, take your time. we will all wait for you. If it takes you a year to find the right place to shoot FM and CP, then it takes a year. I just think you work too hard for what you do. don't feel presured or obligated to come out with videos quickly. Just find a nice place to work out of and make videos as something fun to do, not as something you have to do or you'll die kind of thing.

as much as I (and probably a heap of other people) love freemans mind you also deserve some breathing room, just chill and start on the new freemans mind when you feel comfortable

Happy 2010 dude

Nick

The chipset fan might have a wire too close to it. That is what made mine buzz.

You and your animations are the best and set a new standard for all Source engine animations. What ever you do I trust that its for the best! Because you're awesome like that.

Also I would give money at you if you had a PayPal, you certainly earned it.