New update because we're all going crazy

Sign in to follow this  

Haha!

At least you give updates, no one has a clue about HL2:EP3

Keep on truckin' fella.

Steve Brown

PLZ HURRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY I WANNA NEW FREEMANS MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

EHHHHHHHHH PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Holy Cow. My computer crashes and the whole world falls apart. Anyway, take your time. I know what it's like to have to find things you had before. All of the impatient people just goes to show how great you are.

And LOL on Pidgeon Hunters.

Hey Ross Scott some update would be nice man. Im sorta getting inpatient since you do relise teh best stuf ever!

Just relax for awhile and in a month or so start making them again.

HUZZAH!!!!! More FM for me!!!! and, uh, you guys too.... i guess. "cough"...anywho, good luck with the new place Ross, and be sure to wake up EVERY neighbor in a hundred mile radius with freeman's rantings. by the way, anybody have some crackers?(CP reference)

dzzz.... dzzzzzzz.....dzzzz... I'm in pain! I can't take it anymore! I'm just sitting in the corner of my room, blanket around my body, bob foreward-backward, foreward-backward, forward-backward, slobbering and with expresion of silent shout for more then month! Ross, I NEED next epizode of FM. I hope you're not dead already, because it would mean that I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life. And I'm 21 years old, that's a loootta time remain.

Don't worry about us. Not all your fans are impatient, insensitive pricks. Take your time and don't push yourself to the brink of insanity. Freeman's Mind freaken' rocks and the time it's going to take will most likely be worth it. You never fail to impress. Peace.

Hey man,

Some people may complain. But remember, it's the humans who understand the need for time. Glad to hear you've found a place to live!

Dracojounin7

Yeah well if you don't take peeps donations we might not ever see the next Freeman's Mind.

I wouldn't say take your time. I wouldn't say go ahead and post a donation feature. All I have to say is good luck on getting out of all that stress.

You rock, Scott.

Oh dear Ross Sott

Some minor update or perhaps a CP or FM would be in order by now

Or at least an update

Guys, instead of whining around for new episodes why don't you watch other "NAMES" 's Mind on YouTube while his (Ross) video making is in progress? Here is a list of these "NAMES" 's Mind:

-Shephard's Mind;

-Declan's Mind;

-Barney's Mind;

-Parker's Mind;

-Chell's Mind;

-Felix's Mind;

-Alan's Mind;

-Keeper's Mind;

-Hitman's Mind.

The videos series named above are only a fraction of the "NAMES" 's Mind series you can easily find on YouTube. I mean come on! Stop annoying him!

Posted by Anonymous at 18:27:49

When the day comes in which Point Man's Mind is created(from F.E.A.R.), that will be a day where a new epic in the Mind saga shall take place! I mean come on, freaky little dead psycho girl? Weirdness? It's asking for it.

dude your simply too awesome to be mad @. perfection takes time!!

You keep saying you don't want people to donate money and might get upset with you if they have to wait to long for a new episode..

Solution: place a donate button that has a a easy release date. example

If you like FM and donate then you could speed up the next release date to December 2010.

SO, people who donate will be surprised when it will release in April

And those who want to push you cant get upset because you set a deadline that is easy for you.

I have all the sympathy in the world, and you should relax Ross, like everyone's saying.

Nevertheless, is there any chance of a News Update? =]

Hey Ross,

Everybody else has said the same thing that I was planning on but hey, take your time. Don't kill yourself in the process of entertaining us. Anybody that's reasonable knows that stuff has the tendency to get busy after a while, and we get that. Now that being said, I also plan on being the first in line to watch any new videos, and I will guard my position in line with a baseball bat and a boomerang!

Cheers dude.

I think that ppl here agree you need a paypal account and to take your time with this. Love your videos and feel sorry that your going through this.