New update because we're all going crazy

Sign in to follow this  

The fact that you have impatient fans is a good thing that means you are grate at what you do and they want you to keep doing it.

YA LIKE THE DUDE UP THERE ^ SAID, lets give u a hug if we see you!!!! can u post a pic of what u look like so we can??? like where in virgina do u live? cause im goin there in like 2 weeks to see familyyy, and i wanna give u a hug! â

Take, your time mate, we can wait.

"......I have a life. That's incorrect.

LOL, too funny.

Hey Ross, I have a question. First of all, forgive me if I didn't read all 50 million comments so if i'm repeating the question and you've already answered it, then don't think of it as I DIDN'T read your posts. Just think of it as an easy question! Anyway, by your estimation, which is more popular and by what percent margin: CP or FM, or pigeon hunting?

Personally I think you should be on the lookout for more people who can help you with site and machinima. A forum would be a nice addition, gives the fans n' crazies a place where they can talk to eachother... because somehow pure genius can result from absolute chaos. Like 4Chan...

Wait, so if you're no working with Machinima, where's you're new channel?

Look at youtube, you make at least 3 times the video's they do. Take a break you deserve it.

P.S say "you deserve a break" to convince ross to take one

Guys, instead of whining around for new episodes why don't you watch other "NAMES" 's Mind on YouTube while his (Ross) video making is in progress? Here is a list of these "NAMES" 's Mind:

-Shephard's Mind;

-Declan's Mind;

-Barney's Mind;

-Parker's Mind;

-Chell's Mind;

-Felix's Mind;

-Alan's Mind;

-Keeper's Mind;

-Hitman's Mind.

The videos series named above are only a fraction of the "NAMES" 's Mind series you can easily find on YouTube. I mean come on! Stop annoying him!

we dont wont to hear about you're problems we just wont you to make mor vidios so stop retooling everything and GET BACK TO WERK!!!!!

Well believe me Ross I understand where your comming from... Whenever a friend wants me to make them a machinima video for them i can take a good month to finally get it out, my point being you way overwork yourself and deserve a break so while you get sanity back well shut up and leave you be. Keep up the good work

--TJ

hey ross take nice break you need it.

perhaps finaly watch barney's mind and shepard's mind?

Dear Mr. Scott:

We are pleased to inform you that your ongoing comedy/action science fiction/adventure series 'Freeman's Mind' has its own TVTropes page that is linked directly to the Half Life 2 TVtropes.

Sincerely, The Internet

I care how long it takes

please Ross release something

Anonymous at 18:27:49

Those are all crap... if nothing else it only makes me want Ross' work even more.

Just wondering, how would throwing money at Ross make him make (FREE) episodes (of what you're all wondering why they take so long) faster?

You know... if people REALLY wanted a forum, I could probably setup phpBB or SMF up on my site.

Hey Ross, do have a picture of your self anywhere?