Are you a lady or a gentleman.

Are you male or female?  

258 members have voted

1. 1. Are you male or female?

• Male
    • Female
    • Some kind of variant

Oh, I'm watching Freeman's Mind for his voice.

Ahah!... We have somethin in common! ;) But without the sense of humor it wouldn't work just with voice itself :D

I'm lonley cause I'm the only girl in neigbourhood who likes games ;)

Actually I got to know just one more girl (after years and years) who likes games too! And not Farmville or other "farming" games like my sis, but REAL GAMES! Ahahahahah! :twisted:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

"Gamer" is a pretty vague term. What does really separate a Gamer from a casual Gamer? How many hours you've played? How many games you own? What games you play? I've always asked myself that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Gamer" is a pretty vague term. What does really separate a Gamer from a casual Gamer? How many hours you've played? How many games you own? What games you play? I've always asked myself that.

A gamer is a person who played through both classics and new games and remembers them and has experience in any genre.

The opposite of a gamer would be the average Call of Duty player :P

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I'm a Gamer because I like games :P but I don't play many games, I rather play many times a chosen game until I sqeeze everything from it! :twisted: Than I know if it's really good. I like experimenting on games to see how they react

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

This is how old I am: You're not a Gamer unless you roll dice and know what a Tarrasque is. You kids and your machines! :D

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

You're all wrong. A gamer is anyone who plays games, a hardcore gamer is someone who games as their primary hobby.

I'm sorry, but that's not a valid answer :P the choices were 'lady' or 'gentleman', or 'male' or 'female', not 'dude' or 'dudette'.

But what does it really matter when:

Trixiemotivational.jpg