Are you a lady or a gentleman.

Are you male or female?  

258 members have voted

1. 1. Are you male or female?

• Male
    • Female
    • Some kind of variant

To lighten up the mood, I'll share this.

At least now, if someone accuses me of being intolerant, I can plausibly claim I was only joking.

Nah, it all seriousness: it's a comic strip. IT'S A JOKE.

How can there be an argument on this thread? Just look inside the front of your pants that will decide if your a male or female. :roll: Don't like it, get a sex change.

It's not that simple. A sex-change operation isn't so much a sex-change operation insomuch as it is a "glue on opposite body parts" operation.

If one wanted to change their gender, they would have to have almost every molecule in their body changed. Someone who gets a sex-change operation is still metaphysically their original sex. This is why you hear stories of them finding it hard to live normal lives.

To lighten up the mood, I'll share this.

At least now, if someone accuses me of being intolerant, I can plausibly claim I was only joking.

Nah, it all seriousness: it's a comic strip. IT'S A JOKE.

How can there be an argument on this thread? Just look inside the front of your pants that will decide if your a male or female. :roll: Don't like it, get a sex change.

It's not that simple. A sex-change operation isn't so much a sex-change operation insomuch as it is a "glue on opposite body parts" operation.

If one wanted to change their gender, they would have to have almost every molecule in their body changed. Someone who gets a sex-change operation is still metaphysically their original sex. This is why you hear stories of them finding it hard to live normal lives.

Actually it's hard because 90% of transsexual's don't actually pass (off as the other sex). I know you can never truly be the other gender in body, but mentally (and there's evidence for this, google it, it's not just like insane people thinking they're a plastic bag) you are. So that's the dilemma. It's not something that can easily be changed, and hell if I could make changes to my BRAIN to make it male I wouldn't. I'd rather die than live like this, and I'd rather die than be one of them. Only one thing would sort it out, and I can't do that because I sure as hell wouldn't pass and I don't want to walk around looking like a joke or getting attacked in the street for it.

Quick Solution? Move to Holland. :D

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Noone cares how you look, what you look, what you think, how you think there.

At least in some regions.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I thought you meant... nevermind. But even if noone in the world cared, I still would.

Where i live that is simply not true. I get called Nazi/hitler/german(not really offensive in itself, but ment to be) all the time. But that is another story.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You failed to follow the conversation Kirkreng.

@Nagisa I meant if you did do a sex change people wouldn't be freaked out there. All in a normal day of some regions of holland.

I mean I've been there.... the streets are decorated with beautfiul sculptures.... of dicks..

Denmark I believe is very similar in that aspect. It's like THE friendliest country on earth. People will ask random strangers to make sure their kids don't run off while they're in the store. Yeah, I wanna live there.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I'm probably never gonna be able to afford a sex change anyway.

Visit Cuba.

Oooooh Rusty surgical tools! How FUN!

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Denmark I believe is very similar in that aspect. It's like THE friendliest country on earth. People will ask random strangers to make sure their kids don't run off while they're in the store. Yeah, I wanna live there.

I've been there for about 6 months, it's okay but I actually found Thailand to be a lot more hospitable.

Don't be a dick, the quality of medical facilities in Cuba is completely competent, even comparable to and better than some places in the United States.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

As people said... don't be an idiot...