Freeman's reaction to DOG

Sign in to follow this  

Oh right. I haven't actually obeyed that cop since I got the game on this first xbox. :|

Okayyyyyy, we should probably stop the thread derail....argh 1 more wont hurt:

Im not sure if you get both achievements this way, but, if you throw the can on the metro police in a certain angle, the can will hit him and fall in the trash can, this will trigger a small glitch where the metrocop will say you are free to go but he still will try to attack you, but if you dodge him and go through the gate, he will play his "let Freeman go" animation and will only chase you if you get close to him again :lol: its so funny to do this.

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Vortigaunt: The guardian is enraged over our theft of the extract. If it tries to hinder our progress, we will have no choice but to kill it.

Alyx: You messed with its eggs? No wonder it's mad.

Gordon: Hey just remember, we did it to save you. If I end up as that thing's new bright orange chew toy, that's on your conscience.

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman

Vortigaunt: The guardian is enraged over our theft of the extract. If it tries to hinder our progress, we will have no choice but to kill it.

Gordon: You mean "me", right?

Alyx: You messed with its eggs?

Gordon: No--

Alyx: No wonder it's mad.

Gordon: No, this bastard here did. I didn't do shit! I run my ass all over the caves, getting slammed into the walls by that thing to save YOUR life, and you have the nerve to say that *I* messed with its eggs! This bastard just sat on his ass while I did all the work! Wait, do vortigaunts even have asses?

*hears spinning saw blade*

"Man, that sounds an awful lot like engine. I hope there's a car around this dump."

"For it was said they had become like these peculiar demons who dwell in matter, but in whom no life can be found."

"WHO WAS THAT?! WHO's There? Am I hearing things again? Sheesh I hope it's not some kind of crazy guy with a shotgun. He'll probably kill me and use my guts to call for some weird ghosts to fight these aliens with.-

Actually I wouldn't mind if he was a crazy guy with a shotgun. Because if he's crazy, I could get away with killing him, and then I'd have a shotgun. Man, I miss the shotgun."

grigori1.jpg

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

What the- THAT'S NOT A DOG! That, that's a, a, aw hell it's a robot, I love robots! What the fuck does "yea high" mean? SPEAK ENGLISH! What, play catch? Okay, I guess. Ball? What the heck is that thing? It's electric! Well, might as well practice. *throws around for a while* Something bigger? Define big- NO! DO NOT THROW THAT DUMPSTER! NO! BAD DOG! wait, it's not a dog PUT IT DOWN! (calm voice) Thank you.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

At the first part with the mines.

"What the hell does that sign say...? Mines.. Landmines?!

Holy shit, they've just planted landmines?! Or though, I wouldn't disprove the idea of the black mesa personal hospitality,

we run here at the place. Still, I thought we where sending soldiers down to other places to CLEAR the remaining mines out there, not scatter them around back here!!"

This is very creative, I think Gorilla fits it good

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

He'll find her annoying at first, but he'll begin to feel a connection when she curses out Dr. Mossman. When she's kidnapped in Anticitizen One, he'll get pissed off but not know why. Throughout Episode 1, he'll enjoy her company, knowing that while the world seems to love fucking with him (Poison headcrabs, Blackout Basements that force him to use his painfully limited flashlight, locked doors), at least he's not alone in his torment. When Alyx gets hurt in Episode Two, he'll start panicking, but drop everything when he finds a new crowbar. Then when he finds her at the Resistance outpost within the mines, he'll start to freak out again and but when she turns out to be fine, he'll deny it, and when he overhears a rebel asking Alyx if Gordon's her boyfriend, he'll cut him off with a resounding "NO."

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman

He'll find her annoying at first, but he'll begin to feel a connection when she curses out Dr. Mossman. When she's kidnapped in Anticitizen One, he'll get pissed off but not know why. Throughout Episode 1, he'll enjoy her company, knowing that while the world seems to love fucking with him (Poison headcrabs, Blackout Basements that force him to use his painfully limited flashlight, locked doors), at least he's not alone in his torment. When Alyx gets hurt in Episode Two, he'll start panicking, but drop everything when he finds a new crowbar. Then when he finds her at the Resistance outpost within the mines, he'll start to freak out again and but when she turns out to be fine, he'll deny it, and when he overhears a rebel asking Alyx if Gordon's her boyfriend, he'll cut him off with a resounding "NO."

I think you just pretty much wrote the next three seasons.

After the Barn Advisor scene in Episode 2:

Freeman: (Out of breath) Oh...oh my god. I almost got mindfucked! Literally!

- Gordon Freeman