Freeman's reaction to DOG

Sign in to follow this  

*WARNING: unfunny script ahead*

Alyx: Now let me call Dog. He loves to play fetch.

Alyx: Dog! Come!

Gordon: Uh, what's that big thing barreling towards us? Oh shit. Oh shit! OH SHIT!

Alyx: Gordon, this is Dog. My Dad built him to protect me when I was a kid.

Gordon: THIS is "Dog?!" This isn't a "dog," it's a f*cking gorilla!

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman

This was based on my own personal experience.

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman

I think he would freak out at first, but then he'll totally like DOG.

His reaction to dog's fight withe the strider would be cool, too :D

"10 bucks on the Robot!"

"Come on dog tear this fucker apart! YES! BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THIS THING"

Fool me once: Shame on you. Fool me twice: EVERYONE DIES!!!

si·lence (noun): The sound people make, when everyone trying to kill you is dead.

Thought up another one. Believe it or not, it's even less funny. It's more of a "what I was thinking" sort of thing.

Mossman: "I'm not calling about that, You promised you weren't going to touch Eli."

Breen: "The soldiers were a bit overzealous, I admit, but he was too tempting a prize to simply turn loose, especially in the absence of Gordon Freeman."

Mossman: "You would have had Freeman if you'd been patient and just waited for my signal."

Freeman: "I don't even think he was aiming for me, I was just the excuse!"

- Gordon Freeman

I hope Freeman's Mind goes on long enough to get to "Oh, Barney told me to tell you... 'FUCK YOU!'"

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Dont your weapons get picked up by that scanner thingie, except for the gravity gun? thats what makes ravenholm fun and different- just shooting the zombies in that place gets old faaaaast

Dont your weapons get picked up by that scanner thingie, except for the gravity gun? thats what makes ravenholm fun and different- just shooting the zombies in that place gets old faaaaast

Um, no, you keep your weapons. The part you're thinking of is later in the game.

Retired Forum Moderator

Freeman will probably have a nerdgasm when DOG kills the Strider, if FM makes it that far and if he's not just in panic mode.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Freeman will probably have a nerdgasm when DOG kills the Strider, if FM makes it that far and if he's not just in panic mode.

"MONKEY ON A STICK WE'RE GETTING FINGERED BY GODZILLA!!!!"

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Um, no, you keep your weapons. The part you're thinking of is later in the game.

I know he didnt mean it, but there is an achievement for beating ravenholm using only the gravity gun (from the beggining of the chapter "we dont go to ravenholm..." to the exit of the mines,just before your first contact with the snipers) :geek:

A part i am actually looking for is the Freeman rampage through the striders near the end of Hl2:ep2 (there is also an achievement for beating up all the striders without allowing them to destroy a single building, thats the achievement that most demands FPS skills in HL, IMO) :ugeek:

Also, does anyone knows why valve dont make achievements for HL1? :P

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

I know he didnt mean it, but there is an achievement for beating ravenholm using only the gravity gun (from the beggining of the chapter "we dont go to ravenholm..." to the exit of the mines,just before your first contact with the snipers) :geek:

A part i am actually looking for is the Freeman rampage through the striders near the end of Hl2:ep2 (there is also an achievement for beating up all the striders without allowing them to destroy a single building, thats the achievement that most demands FPS skills in HL, IMO) :ugeek:

Yah I know, I've gotten the achievement. :P In fact, I can't bring myself to play that level with anything BUT the G/Gun. In fact, the only achievements from the first I don't have are the Lambda Locator (still hunting those bastards down) and 1 that for some reason isn't on the list and I can't figure out what. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018019271/stats/HL2?tab=achievements (31/33, only 1 left incomplete O_o)

As for the HL1 achieve: no clue. maybe they just don't care. :P

Retired Forum Moderator

Yah I know, I've gotten the achievement. :P In fact, I can't bring myself to play that level with anything BUT the G/Gun. In fact, the only achievements from the first I don't have are the Lambda Locator (still hunting those bastards down) and 1 that for some reason isn't on the list and I can't figure out what. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018019271/stats/HL2?tab=achievements (31/33, only 1 left incomplete O_o)

As for the HL1 achieve: no clue. maybe they just don't care. :P

the hidden achiev your missing is "submissive" for putting the can in the trash when the CP tells you to in the beggining of the game.

Oh right. I haven't actually obeyed that cop since I got the game on this first xbox. :|

Retired Forum Moderator