Useless Advice

Become Saxton Hale and angrily stare at the exam until it produces the answers out of fear.

Saxton Hale is about to punch me! How can I ensure my survival?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Have a zombie bite you before you get punched. You'll come back, trust me.

How can I boil and egg in 5 seconds?

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

With a flamethrower.

Is it safe to make a flamethrower out of napalm, a lighter, and a super soaker?

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Only if each have an apple logo on it.

Where did I likely put my remote?

It's likely somewhere in the observable universe. If it's not, try deleting System 32.

I have a caffeine addiction which I want to get rid of, but I have a brutal headache. What measures can I take to avoid succumbing to the urge to drink coffee?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Give your coffee to wild animals. Watching them drink it should ween you off your addiction.

My lamp only works with incandescent light bulbs but I can't seem to find any anymore. Where would I find one?

In your neighbor's house. Take it while he's asleep.

There's this picture I saw once that I can't find again. What's the best method to do so?

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Make a new picture based on your memory of the original, hypnotize yourself into believing it's real.

I lost my hat, what's a cheap and easy way to make a new one without having to wear my underwear on my head.

Wear your jockstrap on your head.

Where can I find system32?

You'll likely find it in the observable universe. If not, release Saxton Hale.

How can I physically vent my anger without damaging anything?

Buy a Death Note at your local drug dealer and EAT IT! (the drug dealer, not the Death Note)

Help! I think I ate some Bath Salts, I think I might turn into a zombie, what do?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

find someone with a tasty looking face

if i buy a deathnote from the drug dealer, should i eat bathsalts BEFORE i eat him or after?

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Give your "drunken sailor er-ligh" some bath salts.

Help! I mixed some vodka with my mayonnaise and dranked that, now I don't feel so good, what do?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

WHATEVER YOU DO! do not induce vommiting, god forbid you throw up the alcohol

im almost out of beer, can i have some of your vodka?

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

I don't have any, but I could give you advice on how to make some using a car radiator and some Uranium-238. Better get your lead vest.

How do you purify water using a turtle shell?

yes, but you need a complicated system of tubes, pulleys and levers

i just realized i have the ability to do nothing and be productive, what should i do?

Everything

I want to be a Bollywood star, what do I have to do in order to achieve fame?

Use some uranium-235 that you can get at your local supermarket to purify water. Then sell the water and go to bollywood on a coal powered plane made of beryllium.