Useless Advice

Call your boss and suggest you party all night long.

I'm getting kind of hungry. Should I get something to eat?

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Get laid. That usually takes it away from my mind for a couple of hours.

I hate summer, and it's just around the corner. How do I keep cool in the scorching heat that is coming?

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Throw lemons at life's house.

When I'm deadly tired (because of long and tiring kung fu training) and have to listen to a boring math lecture I always get scary micro-dreams (or micro nightmares). And I can't resist to fall into them while the lecturer is speaking about determinants and quadratic forms. What should I do?

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

Let those micro-nightmares transform into full-on night terrors, Pull a large stick out of your bag, jump up on a table and make Native American war cries. Before anybody can run, bash their heads in with said stick. When you're taken to court plead temporary insanity, as you were having a night terror.

I want to play TF2 all night tonight, but my sister has to convince my mom to log her computer in because she has the password. I also have to avoid being caught whilst I play. Any suggestions?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Tell your mom to give you the password :D

I want to play a game but I don't want to play any games I own and I don't have money to buy new ones, how do I accomplish my desire?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

shooting yourself in the bollocks, then crying until a thief comes through the window and gives you a stolen copy of Empire Earth 1

i have a problem: my musket's powder got wet and i do not have an extra cartridge. what should i do?

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Fire it anyway! What's the worst that could happen? :D

My family is acting insanely bipolar right now and it's kind of creepy. What do?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Arm yourself with turkey legs and prepare for battle.

I tend to fangasm at a lot of things. How do I stop?

Hate everything

I'm thirsty, what di o di?

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Use the fire to make s'mores!

Help, a dragon appeared from the mountains to the east, and is burning up the town, my shout is charging, and I'm all out of magicka, what do?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Summon a white phantom to help you snipe the dragon's tail.

DC Universe is taking FOREVER to download. What should I do to kill time?

Be bored, it's all you'll be doing after you get the game anyway.

I want to not have fun but everything I do is fun. Halp?

Play some DC Universe. Trust me, even free it's not worth the time XD

I think my avatar has become self aware. Help!

Ask it to play a game of chess. Winner wins a knife.

That plate needs to go down to the kitchen because it's dirty, but I'm too lazy to take it down now.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

call your mother upstairs, start this long and detailed story about how your cousin "fell asleep inside the closet upside-down with a massive gash on his head" then while she's distracted slide the plate across your room (if you don't have hardwood floors- get them!) that way when she bends down to pick up the plate you can hit her over the head with a lamp! simple. :D

i need to go 235 miles, any way to make it simple?

Lessse, you could use Sprint Shoes, you could also Shout Wuld Nah Kest, or use a flying DeLorean, but make sure not to go over 88 M.P.H.

Help, I accidentally went back in time, when Hippies roamed the Earth, I have no clue how to get back! Seeing as I'm stuck here, any place to eat?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

yes, buy some garlic toast from this shady bastard named Franklin. tell him you're still hungry- he gives you unprocessed tuna, then have a war with pool ques and broken bottles over who gets to make-out with this person you later find out gave birth to your mother...

how do i make doing the dishes easier?