Useless Advice

Shake up a can of soda and tie it to the rocket. That should give it a nice boost.

How can I get our football team to the Superbowl?

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

tie a ham to one of the players, then watch the team chase him down, do your best to make sure he gets to the super bowl stadium before he gets caught.

i broke my keyboard by smashing it against my forehead, any advice on where i can buy a new T.V?

Take a gun to best buy. Punch everybody, take a TV and tote in on your back out of the store. When you see Red and Blue lights, start shooting the gun in their direction.

Can anybody tell me how to lie better?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

well, the problem is with your back, you need to find a more comfortable position, do you lie on a futon? those are uncomfortable as hell! try an actual bed. hope i helped! :D

can someone help me understand what a homonym is??

A homonym is a nym that likes other nyms of the same gender (see: heteronym)

Can someone tell me what I need to do to get this monkey off my back?

You should go as Rarity from the latest MLP episode.

How do I get the children of the village to stop laughing at me?

well, you must talk to yourself in my voice so that people will think you're too crazy to laugh at you in a safe manner.

i'm trying to teach my cat complex equations for some reason, any advice to make sine and cosine easier to understand for a cat?

Yell at it. It'll get the message.

Eventually.

I want to build a teleporting machine, how much duct tape will I need to get the spare parts from Home Depot?

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

I'm sorry, but you are going about that the wrong way. First, you need to get yourself to mars. Then, wait until the UAC begin their teleportation experiments. And remember, as Doom 3 has shown us, there's no duct tape on mars. Otherwise, you would be able to use some to fix a freaking flashlight to your weapons.

I want to achieve world domination. What should I do first?

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Call the media and tell them the end is near. When you have them in a panic, drain the ocean!

I need to figure out ways to motivate myself. What do?

Retired Forum Moderator

Make Celestia ask you if you'd like a banana.

My friend just got a parking ticket without breaking any parking laws. What should we do?

Retired Forum Moderator

Kill the cop with catsup!

Help! I was driving along, then I got a flat tire, how can I get Jimmy Johns to deliver to the middle of the road?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Attach jumper cables from your car battery to your mother board and power supply. Turn the car over while this thread is up on your screen. That oughta give it a nice jump.

Where can I get a thousand lies and a good disguise?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

From EA.

Help! I "accidentally" killed my boss, how do I make it look like it was my neighbor?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

umm.. jeez this is difficult... ah... yes. tell the cops he did it. then bugger off.

i need to find a way to make my musket more accurate. any ideas?

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Move into point blank range and shoot.

Help! I need to become wittier so I'm able to create more useless advice!

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Find every good comedian in the world and place them in a large blender. Dip your face in their pureed bodies and let dry. Walk around with the dried stuff on your face and people (as well as yourself) will notice you are much wittier than before.

How can I teach myself to draw better?