Useless Advice

Tell your pencil to knock it off and draw properly, the worthless piece of lead...

Help! My lamp is speaking to me in Haitian Creole! What should I dooo?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Tell it, in French, to speak Monkieneese.

Help I'm stuck in a well, with amazing wifi, what do?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Dig deeper, you're obviously about to tap an undiscovered WiFi field!

I've got company coming in five minutes and my house is on fire, what do?

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Collect 7 notes and make a 180 degree rotational turn.

I have a cold and feel terrible. What should I do?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Go in fire, you'll warm up.

So today I was eating Subway for lunch, all of a sudden, this guy came running, with a gun pointing to his head yelling "GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY OR I'LL SHOOT!". Everyone just stopped, and stared at him. Just then I received a text, with the soundclip of Heavy going "Run from the sandvich!" with that, the dude just dropped his gun and ran out of the building with all of us going back to our business like nothing happened. When I finished my sub, I drove back home, got on Steam, skyped my friends Heartless and Fatal (who we call Fataru) just now I told them the story, then all of Fatal and Heartless left, what do?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Actually you're schizophrenic. There was no robber. The gun was in your hand all the time and the people stared at you yelling at an imaginary person. Your friends were there too and are afraid of telling you, that's why they left. Go see a doctor and tell your friends that you just forget taking your Haloperidol.

I had a cold for weeks and now that I'm almost cured, all the people around me start getting colds. What should I do so it doesn't end up in an infinite loop?

Kill them and burn the bodies. When questioned by the authorities, tell them you were preventing a mass spread of disease and were quarantining it before it was too late. If they don't buy it, offer them donuts and invite them to your bonfire made of human manikins.

I've been given a scribblenauts notepad. What should I write in it?

Write "Nvidia GTX 680" and then under adjectives, put "Collective Foal's"

I need to get to sleep but I can't. Help me out!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Gotcha covered, I'll start pumping Carbon Monoxide into your house ASAP.

I've got to write my final paper for history tomorrow and I dun wanna! What do?

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Get in a Dolorian and drive 88. If you don't die in the ensuing crash, you'll be in such immense trauma, you'll probably hallucinate and imagine yourself in 1930s Germany. Have Hitler write your paper for you. He was very good at speeches.

My heater is pumping out cold air and I'm freezing my ass off. How do I get warm.

Pour gasoline on yourself, roll around in some Styrofoam, and light yourself on fire. Once it starts burning, that heat is NOT coming off.

There's a giant mummified space lobster fighting a mecha basking shark outside, what do I do? I don't think this problem is going to solve itself...

It will stop after a maximum of eight hours; also the colors will become normal again. If it doesn't, or the colors are still strange after two days, go see a doctor.

I'm wasting time on the internet right now, while actually I should be productive, but I'm just too damn lazy. Any ideas?

At Alyxx's place... trust me, you don't want them or the jar back.

How should I feel up a corpse without spreading germs?