Useless Advice

You go to the toilet, pull your pants down, sit on toilet, try to super saiyan and hope for the best.

Help, I'm trying to make my first mod for HL2, what do?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Incessantly pester MxThe to make it for you.

I'm having trouble giving useless advice, what do?

u wot m8

How can I increase my IQ after it was devastated due to the incoherence of the above text?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Carefully rekindle the subatomic particles to their once former positions then place your head within the space and time of which you'd find yourself sufficiently vested.

Fie! Quelm mine indiscrupulous notions of yonder impediment; dost thine needeth impeccable cognized acquisitions during inominate discernation? Since undue visceral participles falter within pre-appositioned avaricious enterprises, yon caveat chimes indoctrinously welcome.

My useless advice to you, Bullseye, is to never request advice on the useless advice thread as it keeps the game going.

I want to make a few friends I know less ignorant and more accepting of my other friends, who are socially awkward but still kind people.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Reduce the number of said friends, resulting in a relative overall reduction of ignorance and an increase in accecptance.

I should get some sleep by now, but for some reason I'm still sitting here. What should I do?

Play this in an endless loop:

Qg8vgOe3ISA

Help some assassins are trying to kill me, what do?

Try to kill them right back.

I want to make a fan quieter, but don't want to turn it off or down... How?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Cover it in sound-proofing foam on all six sides.

I don't want to do any homework, but have to do it. How can I satisfy both conditions?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Go back in time with some high TEC stuff, convince some primitive people your a god and that your taking some of them directly into heaven, take some with you . Done!

I keep staying up way to much and get about 5 hours of sleep each night, how fix?

non-euclidean fuck machine

Stay up real late and get the full 8 hours of sleep.

Help I've traveled through time and now Saturday comes before Sunday, when it should be the other way around, what do?

Slap yourself until you start to ignore temporal inconsistencies because of the pain, then keep doing it to prevent a recurrence.

I want to make a true AI, but I don't know how, what should I do?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Pay someone with an IQ of 300 to make it, then wait about 30 years for the beta version to be released.

My mother is dead, my father loathes me, and I am burdened with protecting earth, what do I do to not stab myself in the chest?

Give sandvhich to Earth.

Help, someone just shot the server with a 12-gauge shotgun, what do?

Contact your system administrator. Tell them that there is a lunatic with a shot gun somewhere in the server room.

Help! There is a long queue of people in front of my office who forgot there passwords, somebody is wreaking havoc in the server room and I'm all out of coffe! What should i do?

Activate the fire alarm, that should clear it out.

Someone is breaking into my house, what do?

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun