April

Sign in to follow this  

It should come as no surprise to you guys now, but the next episode will not be able to make it in

time for this month. We may get more word on what's happening by Ross soon, hopefully when it

hits May in a few days, but 'The Tunnel' is not ready yet so please don't hold your breath.

Best of luck, Ross! Don't stress out on anything. Remember that it's just a simple little series and

we all remain chillaxed.

"i want to get episodes on my ipod how do i do it

Posted by penguinlover at 02:24:34"

Get a youtube downloader on download.com (cnet) or a similar software site.

when you were testing vid drivers, which was the best one and do you know what the best one for HL2 EP1

Hey guys, notice something: HE'S NOT RESPONDING TO ANY COMMENTS. So, he must be to busy with real life, as EVERYONE HAS ONE, or he's to busy working on "The Tunnel" or bboth? so lay off the "we want the episode" attacks guys. After all, we ALL want to see it, plus, HE was the one who STARTED the SERIES, so if he HADN'T, we would ALL have a little less ENTERTAINMENT here. so just lay off with the comment attacks guys.

"my accent could have been better, by far the most difficult part of it was trying to keep it consistent."

Well, your accent was OK, but what really grabbed me was how well-researched the pirate talk was, with alll the expressions, references to weapons, and archaic english.

CP/FM fan:

Yeah, he specifically wanted to look up old pirate lingo and terminology to "really make people think what century [he's] from." It's beautifully more complex than most pirate talk-a-likes and I really think he did it as best as he possibly could. Most of those lines you just can't replace.

Hang in there Ross, we're pullin' for ya!

i can´t help it. It is too overwhealming.

In the first place i tell myself not to rush things, to let creativity flow form the passing of time, but i can´t sostain this fake. Its too much. A month is too much for my "patience for creativity". I apologyse for this but i wanted to post this for my own wellfare. On the other hand i realize something very important about us, the FM and CP fans and all the other fans of all the artistic matters of the world. Quoting Charles Chaplin: " I respect and admire each person as an individual but as a crowd they are like a monster without a head which never knows what way to go." My conflict is weather i should say (and i quote from this site) : "28 28 28 28 28" or "WHY THEY LAST SO DAMN LONG?!?!?!?!?!?!" or "Leave Ross Scott ALONE!!!" or "every one stop forcing him to do it he is doing the best he can" I honestly do not know Ross Scott other than his voice as freeman or cp. If i was in ross scott position i wouldnt even consider reading the comments on this site. Tell me fellas do you know him for real. How do you know anything about what he is doing other than the monthly update. If anyone here knows him (in real world) i apologise to you but otherwise i think is a terible waste of time posting that kind of thing here........ a pause to notice the irony of my statement........ its funny actually how they try to get on ross scott´s side like that " he is doing the best he can" when he might as well be sleeping in all day and hitting night clubs all night long (no harm ment to you ross scott if you bother to read this- i know i wouldnt, who am i kidding its way too long to read i would just skip right to the end-) That would be the life. But ive gone too far with this. I didnt mean to insult anyone. Pherhaps he is doing the best he can - i dont know, that is the whole point of this-.Those other statements encouraging(i stand corrected, the word i was looking for is "requesting") i find it to have a desperate connotation- i would know about it, ive written them all over the place and im doing it know-. Do not wait by your computer, there is a whole world out there filled with joy and happiness. If you free your mind from this whole anticipation bussiness, the surprise and enjoyment fron a new FM or Cp or anything for that matter will be inmensly greater. On the other hand i could just say (a many do) " screw this i just want more episodes, at least on per day". Im afraid i believe that is not possible, otherwise i wouldnt be writing this. But ive gone out of the subject that concerns me again. I wont post anything else here. Weather i want the next FM or CP to come out soon is irrelevant to everyone. This is probably something i wrote out of my own peace of mind but i hope i does anything for you. Otherwise you have just lost what it seemed to be 10 years of your life reading this (that to your judgment this may be a piece of crap). Something to think about.

Oh well, i guess i might as well return too real life and i hope you do too (that would mean to close your Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Etc and go out and brathe real air, for those like me who are reluctant to take this advice and give out meaningless arguments in favor of the digital world bla bla bla). Anyway, having nothing else to say i say goodbye and good luck to all specially to you ross, having to put up with people like me. Farewell

He DOES read comments you moron!

I think it will be usefull for all of us if you'll make smth like "next episode progress bar". People will see how long you have to wait, so it would be much less annoying posts about that.

PS sorry for my eng, It's not my language after all.

sincerely yours LLlypik

Dear ACCURSED FARMS

or who ever get this crap

I'm writing to say about the problems, troubles and a lot of crap, crap and shits going on around

till we have waited forever and got totaly mad and had no sence for time or anything to tell us that we are

ohh wait I still don't know where the F**K are we.

I'm talking this way because I'm lost FOREVER too in the cursed mounth of just sitting and waiting

whitout ANY NEW episodes.

AND I SAY THAT WHEN I'LL GET BACK and it will be soon I WOUNT WAIT ANY LONGER I'LL CURSE AND

DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO GET an UPDATE

Yours respectfully (or what ever)

Gamer-2020-Deadly

hey humans sorry for the attitude but I was bored and don't have WHAT to do so I've done this

And we probably are not gonna get an update because if you think with logic Ross has probably done the

episode and we'll see it in short I HOPE SO

Keep up the awesome work, You're videos always help me unwind from the exams im doing over here in england haha

Take your time like most people keep saying, and do forget it's all for the enjoyment of it all. If your not having fun I'd quit haha

Keep up the excellent work none the less

Yours sincerly

one-more-blurred-face-of-your-fan-club

3 days left til you break your promise, at which point the internets will enter your house via your computer and destroy everything you ever loved

Civil Protection is great and Freeman's Mind is Awesome! I love it.

-Allen

Dear Ross,

My finals are coming up, and I need humor. No rush, I appreciate your desire to make sure everything is up to par before you release it. But it really would cheer me up Thanks.

Your Fellow Virginian,

Brian

Some very interesting posts here from users with very interesting perspectives. I've read them, and

once again I really think you should be informed that 'The Tunnel' is not coming out anytime within the

next couple of days. That includes this whole month, and a lot of the next. If you are waiting here eager

for an update, that's fine. I don't know when one will come. But if you're waiting her for the episode

please check back in ten days at least.

Anonymous User at 06:41:25 with big wall'o'text:

That's a nice submission. I read it all, but I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

Anonymous User at 15:09:17:

That's a screwed up statement, by the way. He NEVER "promised" anything, you mixed up what he said:

"I really cannot promise anything as far as CP, but it's my goal to get the next episode out sometime

this month.". So please make sure you read it next time.

Gamer-2020-Deadly: You're lucky you weren't around in the old days where episodes came out five

months apart. This is legendary pacing compared to then.

Everyone: I do read the comments, but I'll typically let them pile up now before I go through a lot of them.

guy with the long post: I am working on the episode pretty constantly, which entails about a dozen different areas in itself, and also many other things. Timewise I probably could be a little more disciplined at this point, as I'm still watching a movie every night and will play a little bit of computer games. I plan to go into more of a crunch mode before too long so I can finish this damn thing.

People wanting the updates: Believe it or not, future episodes will come out at about the same time whether I update or not.