April

Sign in to follow this  

Person never coming here again: Based on comments, I tend to permanently lose a percentage of my audience every April Fool's Day.

Anonymous guy: No, I didn't really have the fraggle rock dream, I made that up. Yes, I really did know someone named Jesse who would shock himself with a cattle-prod.

People wanting time estimates: I suck at time estimates. I'm just going to work on it until I'm finished.

Episode 27 cracked me up and keep up the awesome work!

The episode was great, though I would really rather if you did remake the episode, but it's not like I care enough to be disappointed if you didn't. I still love the show, and really anybody who'll let one 5 minute episode ruin the entire series is... ugh, really? It's a part of the game that you probably could have skipped altogether and nobody would have really noticed, and people are pissed just because you spoke in a pirate voice. They act like this show is supposed to be serious business or something... it's ridiculous. I bet most of them will still watch the show anyway and still comment on future episodes using the shield of the anonymous posting as a way of pretending that they never said anything.

I can't wait till the tunnel

No seriously though I can't wait. If I wait then the world will explode, so you'd better just upload it as soon as possible. Or take your time since you're doing this all for free and on your own time and stuff... but yeah. Exploding world. Think about it.

You really knew someone who shocked himself with a cattle prod!? Lol, some Americans are strange. If not all of them

And as to my earlier comment, I'm not illiterate, i did have a point E, but i deleted it and forget to change the other letters. Oh well, c'est la vie.

Dude - Episode 27 was FUNNY. Fucking retards are trashing it.

Keep up the good work. As always, it is appreciated.

Good luck with the taxes!

I honestly thought the episode was hilarious. It's not as if this is a series that takes itself entirely seriously, so 'canonically' it could be taken that the stress of the situation and possibly a stale air supply has finally started to weigh on Freebie and these are the results. Or, he could just be goofing around, which seems more likely.

In any case, this was one of my absolute favorite episodes, right next to the 'Wind tunnel' episode.

Keep up the good work, and good luck with your taxes.

I thought that episode was hilarious. Good April Fool's joke too.

Yeah, I imagine Freeman dieing would make it hard to continue the series..unless you were to make every other episode a 10 minute still-frame of his dead body.

this is Sheridan McMillan: I just wanted to ask.

1. Are you going to make FM with proper english and not pirate code english.

2. I have no internet and Still can't get a decent computer to make SM (Sheridan's Mind)

3. Im a 15 year old male if anyone is wondering

I'm never checking accursed farms again, i'm never checking another blog or forum or, or website, or anything again!! I'm not even getting online again because episode 27 sucked!! I need a WAH-mbulance!! WAHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh!!!!111111!!!

Get a life dude.... lame bastard.

I personally liked it. It was entertaining to say the least. I hope your taxes went well and that you are having fun with CP.

Hey guys I just got the iPad. Its awesome. It can even make Half-Life Machinamas in two to three weeks. XD

Ignore the haters, I enjoyed it. Its good to change things up once in a while especially when you're basically coming up with new material every episode its going to get a bit frustrating. Keep doing what you're doing

tHIS MESSAGE IS FOR THE GUY WHO'S NOT CHECKING BACK ANYMORE ... wait, nevermind. LOL

@Anonymous at 19:14:44 - Not only that but usually in comedy you don't want to do things more than once. If he killed freeman in ep. 26.5 it would be rehashing 10.5 and be very old and would probably get more negative responses than the pirate episode (which, btw, I totally understood and enjoyed ... AND did not think that it detracted at all from the over-all series. Freeman did say "I should have been a pirate!" at the end of 26 so that was a clue-in that Freeman was going to start acting like a pirate, either by sheer boredom or going batty because of the situation. For any reason, Cap'n Freeman was a good departure from the norm, BUT, just like 10.5, this pirate thing should never be completely revisited. It should be referred to as a comic throwback from time to time but to do it again would be a no-no. Ross knows this. He IS the man!!!

You GO Ross!!

28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Anonymous at 13:41:31

"Btw one question. What happened to the Halloween special of Civil protection you were working on? Was it cancelled or what?"

Based on the dumbass pricks overreacting to the april fools episode, we may not get anymore 'special' episodes. Personally, I look forward to and enjoy the variety that Ross brings to the, what could otherwise be considered, dull videos of someone playing through half-life. Thanks to Ross they are really entertaining and if you don't care for them, and not everyone has the same tastes, then don't watch them. Don't be a roving dick and trash it. Where's your consideration? Maybe you guys are too immature? That's no excuse. I don't particularly like some types of music but I don't go trashing it. In fact, I give props for the difficulty that is involved even though it's not my cup of tea. But some people just want to ruin it for everyone.

My point ... DONT FLAME OR TRASH!!! Give constructive criticism. It's much more appreciated and tolerated.

Freeman said he wanted to be a pirate in the previous episode and so he's pretending to be a pirate in this episode!

It doesn't effect the series in anyway at all. I'm sure Freeman will address his voice in this ep in episode 28.

Keep up the great work man! This series has held my attention longer than that of any other series in the past!