April

Sign in to follow this  

how many episodes do you plan to have? i love this series. I would pay for a complete series dvd and i bet other people would too.

Hey Ross how about a litle update on

the CP episode I think we'll all be grateful

Great series, (FM and CP), and certainly no pressure on you from me but it would be nice to have a 'friday night' update once a week. Nothing elaborate or time consuming. Just a small update to say you're still around and working on stuff.

no 'baddies' here. All good!!

Thanks.

So yeah, Ross, I think an update per week should be a good idea, as mentioned by the guy above me, to insure us you're still alive

Did you really have that dream where you were strapped to a gurney and forced to watch Fragglerock? And did you really have a friend named Jesse that paralyzed himself?

I found episode 27 a hilarious addition to the freeman's mind world.

i didn't really get the pirate accent but it was funny

Can you give us a better ETA for CP: The Tunnel? Great episode.

Cool

There was nothing wrong with your acting and voicing in episode 27, none of what you have made so far to this point have displeased me or anyone in the slight, you've done a fine and great job.

Im looking foward towards the Civil protection taxes

Btw one question. What happened to the Halloween special of Civil protection you were working on? Was it cancelled or what?

"Fire the Cannon!" will forever be a phrase I associate with firing off a grenade launcher. Team mates in Call of Duty dont seem to enjoy it, but It's funny if you get a few kills afterwards.

Hows The Tunnel coming along? Is it still planned to be a 10minute episode? Should be worth the wait!

Leo B-T, UK

mehehe...you acted like a pirate xD

Man, you have inspired so many people that they try to make there own "Mind" Series. I'm one of those inspied people. Thank You!

I think maybe there should be a forum for this site - I think the fans would like talking to each other, and I think it may help pass the time between episodes.

/agree with dmd01

The majority of the people loved the pirate accent. Proof is the youtube poll thingy.

Arrr, me thinks this episode was a jolly one...

Honestly, mr. Scott, I can't understand why anyone wouldn't appreciate your creative efforts. I really hope you find the time, energy and means to continue your business. Thumbs up!

Best,

B.

"Shame, but this just sucked. Not gonna check accursed farms anymore, if I ever run in to an episode I might watch it, but I lost all interest. Nice going there." - You immature loser...

I second your comment,

now that people lose interest and post a hate comment, what happens after that? Hes gonna apologize and send them a gift basket? jeez, if they dont like it, they should go away and keep their mouths shut...