April

Sign in to follow this  

OMG people still hating on this. Damn....it was so f**king long ago get the f**k over it. freakin trolls

its almost the end of the month and u haven't done any new civil protection or freemans mind wtf >:(

DUDE!!! when are you gonig to make another episode of freemans mind?! (or civil protection i don't care) HURRY THE **** UP DUDE!!! I'M GETTING ANXIOUS!!!!!

Guys do not get mad at him because it is the end of the month, Ross might be almost done with The Tunnel. He might not post it if you are mad at him.

To giggity33 at 10:41:30 Shut the f**k up he has to post it or I'm gonna burn his m**herf**king house down.

I liked this as one-time joke, but i'm looking forward to watch 28th episode.

Man, with all these pirate haters going about, you should really consider making an episode with alien accent or something. That would surely piss them off. xD

There's so much negativity towards the pirate episode and the wait between episodes that I really think you should do a ninja episode. Which would basically involve turning the sound off altogether. Just to piss these ungrateful dicks off. Also how can you complain about free stuff? I mean it's not even like it's an offer where you get it free by buying something else, it's actually costing you nothing. Talking of money though I think I and many other people still want a donate button. Just to repay you for making us laugh. Personally I feel a little uncomfortable when someone effectively does something for me and I do nothing for them however I do get that not everyone feels like that but some of us do.

I'm down with having a donate button.

And you guys who are telling Ross to get stuff done are being such ungrateful pricks. He doesn't have to do this and he's doing it for free, so shut up and learn to be patient.

Hey Ross, first time posting here, just here to say I love your series of freeman's mind and civil protection isn't too bad either. You should think of maybe making either a seperate YouTube channel or getting your show majorly endorsed (since it really is a show). I hope you finish off with the Tunnel soon and meet your goal and if not that's cool too, as long as we reach freemans mind 5 episode (probably 1000ish) during Half Life Episode 3 or Half Life 3, whichever Valve is actually doing, though I do believe Half Life 3 would be more Valve-like to create instead of Episode 3.

Thanks for always making amazingly well-done videos,

Dave

i no that i sound like an annoying bastard eho cant wait (cause i am 1) but wen is the next episode gonna come??

i want to get episodes on my ipod how do i do it

every one stop forcing him to do it he is doing the best he can. it must take days to do it. uno with the editing and the producing. just stop it(but i can't wait until he does post it but i'm not forcing him).

Leave Ross Scott ALONE!!! Leave him alone. You guys make me :'( SOOOOOO sick. boo who whoooo. :'(

Guys. Stuff like this just come, and cannot be forced. Ross has great inspiration, but it has to come to him first.

Learn to wait, which obviously you haven't yet learned.

I like to think that Ross has finished the Tunel and

now he is just doing some watching over his fans

it's cool in my oppinion

just don't go too far

But I'm sure that there is no place for panic and the video is on it's way to Machinima

and then youtube.

So RELAX BITCHES don't attack Ross if he don't make the best time,

besides Ross don't have an exact date of finishing the episode

It will be ready soon i can feel it

i want to get eps on my ipod someone tell me how to do it? PLZ PLZ

Love the episode, loved the accent. I really wonder how Freeman is going to react to his pirate talk!

Can't wait for another CP or FM!

ross, are you sure about the part of "get the next episode out sometime this month."? specially the part of THIS MONTH.

just kidding, i hope everything is going as planed, and i would like to see the tunnel, which was supposed to release 6 months ago, but still i can uderstand..... FUCKIN ANIMATIONS!!!!!! WHY THEY LAST SO DAMN LONG?!?!?!?!?!?!

42O episode or special anything with you and weed that be awsome