April

Sign in to follow this  

Ross, if you're happy with it then ya did good. I know you like to take your time and get the vids just right, and since I don't believe you would let a video go out without it meeting your approval then I'd say 'You did good!'

It was good for one episode and I understand freeman may go crazy for a bit and talk a little looney and I thoroughly enjoyed it but a word of advice. Never do it again. Once is good, twice (or more) won't cut it. That goes for anything, not just the pirate deal. You know this so i'm just wasting my breath (or rather finger movements)

Love ya Ross. Keep 'er chuggin' along!

Why is everyone hating the haters of the haters of the episode? It's Ross's machinima. He can do what he wants. Also, if one episode turns you off the entire series, then Freeman's Mind probably isn't for you anyway.

I hate the hating haters of the haters who hate the hateful haters.

Is Still funny , but is not Gordon Freeman or the Ross Scott's Gordon Freeman(we love).it feels like a copycat, like the the Barney's mind or something like that.........I mean, it would had been fun for a minute, or two but not for the entire chapter. :ike when Gorgon says he always wanted to be an Evil scientist and began to laugh hysterically and then he stopped, he was not acting like an evil scientist the rest of the chapter, he only was Gordon the neurotic Gordon Freeman we love.

And like Freeman said: Optimists are retards........

BTW thanks for The freeman's mind, he best shoe Ever-....

Right Im going to not suck up and be honest

I love this series but that episode sucked

Please re do it, it kind of spoiled the series for me

As for the above post: I meant "plus 1," meaning that I was backing up what the other anon has said. 1 to that

My Robot that has a bicycle attach to it said quote "This episode was very enjoyable and I would give anything for a voice like yours. I hate sounding like Steven Hawking. Please make voice program so I can be a real boy cry cry sad face cry." end quote He really loves your series and said if needed he would terminate all the haters. He sounded pretty serious. I should probably not have added those killing functions but who makes a robot without those anyways (pause for laughter). Note to self remove nukes and sub machine guns as those to were pretty bad ideas.

- Your friend Osama Bin Laden

I mean Anonymous

- Your friend Anonymous

"These caves be haunted says I"

-Captain Ross Scott

This quote is win!

> D<

Anyone who didn't like Ep.27 can lick a big hairy poo. It was amazingly well done and hilarious!

Long time watcher first time ect ect, anyways it was a fun episode just not one of my favorites and will be glad when you go back to the normal episodes just hope you kinda explain we Gordon wanted to talk like a pirate randomly the problem with this series is that it doesn't have much room for a sudden theme change like that without it explaining it.

Just saw the latest Freeman's Mind episode. Gotta say, it's awesome. Thank you very much

And yer accent be darn good ;]

Please don't do another episode like 27....please.

I liked it, though I think I would of Prefered something like this for Talk like a Pirate day instead of april fools, but thats my opinion

Shame, but this just sucked. Not gonna check accursed farms anymore, if I ever run in to an episode I might watch it, but I lost all interest. Nice going there.

Maybe on the next episode you might wanna make him dream again like in Episode 11, where he dreams that he died in 10.5. And make the next episode the alternate way(which is the train tracks) from Episode 27.

I loved The episode it was refreshing and if anyone is going to judge the series on one episode then freeman's mind isn't for them anyway

everyone complaining can f*** right off. if you didn't like the episode, fine but:

a: its free

b: he already knows that some people (maybe a majority) didn't like it

c: it was a one off

d: you're all idiots

f: how imature are you to threaten that you're " Not gonna check accursed farms anymore"

Ross. I want to thank ye for accomodating us country English folk who be talking like ye did in yon escapade o' freeman's mind. not sayin we all be talkin like Pirates but it be pretty near to it. thank ye for Pirate freeman and for all yon landlubbers who liked it not, you have me on yer side matey, to the ends of the earth and beyond. yo ho ho.

I can't help but feel bad, when you say " I did break my own rule of reading some of the Youtube comments for that episode (which is something I'm never going to do again)." Especially on youtube no matter what the video is about there will be negative comments and positive. The series and other series created by you are amazing and are addictive. When I'm having a bad day or crying I can easily watch one of your videos and go from crying to laughing hysterically! Being completely honest I didn't love this video, but I definitely wasn't turned away from the series. But I give you EXTREME credit for talking like that and keeping it up for so long without any flaws. That I know is a hard thing to accomplish! I say keep up the excellent work, and don't let some mean commenters take away your fun.

Is that you Jackrabbit? The real Jackrabbit, the one from thc?