April

Sign in to follow this  

I like the episode, but I was kind of hoping for a normal one. Not that the lack of a normal one will ruin it for me, I just wanted more Freeman's Mind. Tell you what, when I make my first $100 million, I'll hire you to go back and re-do it. Fair enough?

im glad i read "Charlotte Doyle" last year. It makes the pirate talk easier to understand.

"It's amazing how much realism people demand in their comedic reinterpretations of transdimensional alien shooting games."

^ this

I liked the last episode and I get the April fools day joke, it was interesting to see u doing the pirate accent ( haha ) real funny but good

Don't pay any attention to those YouTube comments, you know how people are , keep doing what u are doing good Sir, because these episodes are great.

It was different and unexpected. Which made it perfect.

"It's amazing how much realism people demand in their comedic reinterpretations of transdimensional alien shooting games."

You win, sir. You win.

Great work on episode 27, lookin' forward to the next CP.

I think it was one of the best Ep so far its allways nice to see somthing new every now and then

It was a great episode, pirates and all!

I agree, the last episode was phenominal!

Best pirate lingo these ears have ever heard!

it was good

Wheres the tunnel you sob

Personally, I really liked Episode 27. It's like Freeman went completely mad for a while and formed an alternate personality.

Also for all the people out there who hated EP 27, remember the last verse from the opening of MST3k (Season 1).

"If you're wondering how he eats or breathes and other science facts, just repeat to yourself "It's just a show" and I should really just relax."

@ross scott great episode love the pirate voice keep up the good work.

@everyone wouldn't it be funny if freeman popped out of the tunnel. lol just a thought

Ignore the haters. It was a cool episode, and redoing it in a different accent would make no sense (the tram tunnels are repetitive enough without going through sections twice!).

I thought it was friggin' awesome, one of my favorite eps. did have to watch it again, since I was eating chips the first time, and couldn't really hear a lot with all that crunchin'

Waiting in anticipation on the next ep.

Do you have a better a better time estimate now for CP: The Tunnel? Plus, A-OK episode!

Right Im going to not suck up and be honest

I love this series but that episode sucked

Please re do it, it kind of spoiled the series for me

Why is everyone hating the haters of the episode, it's their opinion don't all be sheep and follow the crowd

I'm one of those guys who can get something ruined to me awfully easily. I'm one of those guys who was pissed off when Black Mesa: Source wasn't going to have grunts with green goggles. This episode though... it worked. It seems like something that your version of Freeman would actually do, and it did a great job of making a boring segment of the game fun. Kudos.