April

Sign in to follow this  

*whisper* You....Only........Have......8.........Days.........Civil........Protection............ O_o

This dude is nuts. ROFL wasn't that from The Ring?

Well in my opinion that was an refreshing for Freeman's Mind, couse Freeman now is a PIRATE not a siencetis.....

Great jod for FM.... and how about the tunnels??? is it done??? couse I've benn waiting the CP series....

You know what would be funny if he started off CP Tunnel sounding like a pirate. All these haters would leave and miss out on all the fun. XD

It was pirate salute to the soldiers!

i think that a little update on CP would be good but I figure when you are not finished with the tunnel and it is the end of April you will give us an update that it is not coming out in April or something. Do what you want.

Please don't listen to these people wanting a update. The last time you updated you got sick. This time you probably end up in a coma from having a house fall on you like in the Wizard of Oz just to be safe DON'T LEAVE KANSAS. XD

thought it was pretty cool just i missed the normal way it was for the past 26 episodes with the comedy mixed in

"You know what would be funny if he started off CP Tunnel sounding like a pirate. All these haters would leave and miss out on all the fun. XD"

If Ross does this, he'll be elevated to god-status in my eyes.

how do you get episodes on your ipod??????????????

PLZ TELL ME

Hey penguin dude, you don't have to comment the same question twice, it's somewhat annoying.

I've never tried to get the episodes onto an ipod before, but I assume it would be the same as anything else. Just go to Machinema.com and download the episodes and sinc them through itunes. Not too difficult eh?

Are you planning to continue the series into Half l

Life 2? You're very good at this.

Honestly, episode 27 was no harder to understand than episode 26. Great job on the accent! As far as I'm concerned, Freeman's mind and Civil Protection are to Halflife what Red vs. Blue is to Halo, and Valve should really contact you about easter egg material for Episode 3.

"You know what would be funny if he started off CP Tunnel sounding like a pirate. All these haters would leave and miss out on all the fun. XD"

seconded!

anonymous at 10:51:08 just shut up.

............................................________........................

....................................,.-â

I got into the series around the time ep. 8 or 9 was coming out. I didn't know how many there were at the time. I enjoyed it so much that I went back to youtube searching for freeman's mind and kept watching them until I hit a wall with episode 9. After 9 there was no more. I didn't know where to look for more. After a few days, or weeks I don't remember I checked and there was ep. 10, woohoo!! So i kept checking and then episode 10.5 and I didn't even realize it was april fools day but it bummed me out so bad. I thought the brilliant guy who was making these videos just got tired of them and decided to just kill freeman and be done with it. I was disappointed but found out later that there was an episode 11 and I watched it and I was so happy I almost wet myself. Then eventually I found out about accursed farms and have been checking in ever since. I like CP too but FM is really what got (and is keeping) my attention.

Great job Ross. I really mean that! Great Job!!

Loving both shows so far, even the little pirate ep.. nice little change and treat

Hoping for some update news soon, hope youre doing well and things are going smooth <3

it is a little dissappointing that there will not be another #27. although it was very funny to see him do the accent all that time, wont it be hard for freeman to explain it? (aka: blame it on the nachos). anyway, it was pretty cool and i do love the series. (and to agree, you are entitled to any randome s*** you put on these). so, as i say, keep on keep'n on. hope # 28 comes out soon. best of health: an anonymous fan.........

While I have the same "disappointment" feeling than the previous poster, I have decided to simply skip/ the current episode on my hard-drive FM's collection. In other words, it'll skip from 26 to 28. No biggie!