April

Sign in to follow this  

just wanted to let u know i have been watching since the first CP episode and i think ure vids own!!!!

My crowbar isn't racist only color blind said "It takes a long time to think of a good joke. Beating face huggers to death always gets my brain a working. Maybe you should take a trip to a real Top Secret lab where they try to open portals to other worlds and universes. While getting their insides nom nom nomed by alien zombies. That shouldn't be so hard you could always Google it."

I AM ASHAMED OF HUMANATY...all these spoilt bitches complaining about these FREE(man's mind) videos I can not believe how these guys basically insult you, they are blocking your awesomenes well I say SCREW THOSE GUYS!

@Anonymous at 16:09:10: How about Screw you, People have different opinions, Dosn't mean they hate Ross in anyway or want to find him and chainsaw him in half. They just didn't like "this" episode, all of them said they loved the others so it's not like thier making a big fuss. Thats what the comments are for anyway so leave it and let them do what they want if they said something like "Ross I fucking hate you, you make crap videos" then by all means comment away.

At least most of them can admit it wasn't that good and not just suck up or be a sheep

i enjoyed wathing that episode : ) keep up the good work

whos awesome? YOUR AWESOME!!!

This is for all those who don't like the last pirate FM episode

-I don't think that you should give up on the hole FM show because one episode let you down

if you do then you are...well not smart

This is for Ross

If you are waiting for the perfect time to do an update, this would be it.

So we all know how much you want and we want to see the next CP episode but I'm sure that a small

update just a small update wouldn't kill anyone.

arr, as a pirate mysen me thinks it be good that yar be leaving the episode as it be, he could have some kinda hallucination or something like temporary insanity. but good work as always.

i could understand it. forget those idiots at youtube, they cant understand shit since they spend all day with eyes glazed over and eating cheap microwavable pizzas in their parents basements. cant wait for episode 28!

when you're done with freemans mind, you should do freemans mind 2, which would be in half life 2

Dear Ross,

Hey, we all want to know when CP'll be done. If you dont think you could make an estimate, like in a week, two weeks, 2-5 days, then you can just say if you're a quarter of the way done, halfway done, or 3/4 of the way done. Well, sorry if this sounds like it's not helping, but I thought it would help with the people asking for estimates.

i liked the FIRIN THE CANNON part HAR HAR HAR.couldn't stop laughing.

guys what if this is the april fools jokeing that the piret episode is canon

basically, it takes long enough to make an episode. Why remake an episode if it's not needed. As someone said in an earlier post...Freeman wanted to act like a pirate... he did... he'll probably end it next episode. END OF STORY!

YO, where's that friday night update Ross? My man!! What's up? Just a small update. I'll be happy with one sentence. 3 words! An incoherent jumble of letters. As long as they're from you man. Come on,

!

ssabmud trams a era uoy neht siht daer nac uoy fI

@ anonomous at 18:35:45 sorry man i was just a bit pissed ok? oh and i just found out that genral hammond off stargate is dead

If you don't like the episode "then may ye dies a most painful death what with yer innards spilled open and yer head on a pike."

You tell 'em Ross.

so, whats the deal? are you done with tunnels? could you estimate when its gonna be done? i havnt seen a fresh civil protection in months! i need a new download! (i download every episode of civil protection.) just please get done soon.

*wisper* You....Only........Have......8.........Days.........Civil........Protection............ O_o