Music frustration

Sign in to follow this  

Glad I'm not the only one who listens to soundtracks. lol And good luck with the music. You always think that making the video is the hard part until they say no to your music.

what? no adhd version?

You could take the soundtrack you want and edit it a little bit, then say you created that on your own and voila, no copyright laws to breath unto your neck. You just 'listened to the soundtrack and got inspiration'.

Such a shame. I recognized quite a bit of the music. I was somewhat delighted that I heard some Jazz the Jackrabbit and even some Fallout (1) ambient background music in the videos.

Roos your awsome dude keep up the good work these videos are awsome

I had a dream that you did an update. it wasn't even a big update and there was no video. And your last update was not very long ago.But it made me very happy in the dream. Then I woke up and realized that I should probably get a life.

Hey this is sheridan, I have a question for you

What were the commands you used to put away your weapon before you used impulse 200?

and how did you bind it (normal binding, alias, etc)

thanks

That sucks man, but I guess music made for your video is better then already made music.

Still sucks we will never here Frank Klepacki in your videos anymore......

(I only know one instance where you used his tunes, but it was good.)

Hey lets all pitch in and buy youtube, use it like a time share... I got mabe $200 to fork over, what about the rest of you?

yes youtube has boned alot of video making sillys, i for one have been stiffed ALOT in this regard... but im glad you found a workaround of sorts and will continue Directing, hugz (>^^)>

Ive uploaded a few music videos through youtube useing several games and more than hlf get blocked due to the music ive used, as frustrating as it is for me you must've tore your hair out, nothing is as demoralizing as putting alot of time into creating something for the public to enjoy only to have it removed. Good Directing and keep iy up xD

You should make Gordon complain about this on the next Freeman's Mind.

Ah, that sucks gornarch sacks...

Half life humor aside I'm glad to hear you've got contingency plans for this.

Happy hunting in future endeavors.

Ross, are you at all interested in being e-mailed soundtracks to obscure games? I may have one with some pretty epic (dramatic background musicy/no lyrics) songs. I don't know if they'd be applicable to any of your vids, but if you're a soundtrack freak and want it i'd be more than happy to E-mail it to you.

This is Half-Life 2 wiz, or musicforhalflife on youtube, and I found this. (P.S. I found this cause I actually found good song from the first time I watched GLEE and the URL is this. copy and paste it to listen. And Ross, you do it to find the thing if you dont believe me that this is real.) "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use." THIS IS REAL!!!!!!!!! If you state you're using it for non-profit use, you can use it! hope this helps, as you are not getting money from this series, and I'm pretty sure they don't mean profit from views or anything.

not to sound like a dick but give youtube a big FU host on a different site have a link from your youtube page to this site aswell as uploading vids they will remove just so they have to do more work.

JUST LIST MUSIC AT THE END OF YOUR FILE SAYING ...

'COPIED RIGHT, ALL RIGHTS REVERSED."

So what is that thing Mike and Dave hear when they were at their post in the trailer for the tunnel?