Your first post

Sign in to follow this  

What is your first post on this forum?

Mine is: "I doubt it will happen like you said(with freeman getting an portal gun n all). Though i am sure that there will some kind of connection between Portal 2/3 and Half life 2: Episode 3."

In the "Valve's Third" thread

You can see your first posts by going to search, typing your name in "Search for author:" and setting "Sort results by:" to Post time; ascending.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mine:

Anticipation is killing me. This episode has to be awesome! Machinima pisses me off though. They don't seem to realize what a good thing they have going with Ross.

Like I said, I srarted out on this forum just to kiss Ross' ass on the videos he made :lol:

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

mine:

"if i was directing this for the concrete fall i would've played it off as thinking the suit would protect me from the fall (i dont know how id explain the blood splatter though) then get surprised when i almost broke my kneecaps. but yea the next part with the healing would've seemed too illogical. so i guess you played it well. but yeah i loved it and it took me by surprise Ross, thank you." on episode 0's news announcement.

i guess i kissed Ross' ass back then too XD

Castlevania II: Simon's Quest on NES isn't a terrible game but it certainly is a strange one. Still, the music is quite memorable. Also, "Silver Surfer" on NES has a lot of great powerful tunes, but the game is horrible. Coincidentally, the 3DO version of Doom is considered the hands down ...

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Go on your UCP, hit the orange text in your posting stats box that says "show all posts" Then, go to the last page on the long-ass list and the last post on that list was your first. Glad to help :D

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Banned for misleading information: Not having a psychotic ninja as your avatar, despite your name.

Dohoho... as I thought, my first post was in the "Ban the person above you" thread.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I've also noticed that it's usually a while before some post in the "Introduce Yourself" thread, as well.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

How about Minecraft? I know Notch likes Freeman's Mind :P

What a crappy first post...

"Dave: I shall call you... Simba.

And whole "Aliens" episode."

Topic: What Is Your Favourite Civil Protection Quote\Moment\Episode

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"