Your first post

Sign in to follow this  

Any serious Sam game on mental difficulty in single player.

First post.

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

I'm fine, sitting in front of my PC doing some research on bridge/high end compact cameras since i can't afford a DSLR...

In the ''So.... How's everyone?'' Thread. Ironically, I'm now the proud owner of a Canon Rebel XTi, a 50mm and a 18-135 IS.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Total Annihilation (RTS): I've had this game since my parents first bought a computer. This is the predecessor to Supreme Commander.

http://www.rakrent.com/rtsc/rtsc_totala.htm

The story is about a conflict between Arm and Core that has lasted for thousands of years and decimated galaxies. The battle came about when humanity learned how to transfer consciousness into machine for immortality. Some did not want to just throw away their bodies and believed it was wrong, so they formed the group called Arm; those that wished for immortality joined Core. The war goes on with Arm cloning their best warriors and Core basically copying and pasting theirs.

The gameplay is amazingly fun. Coming in two discs, each hold a part of the game. On one, there is the campaign in which you play the last battles of the war for either side, while on the other there is a skirmish/multiplayer mode. No one played years ago, but the skirmish is well worth the time as well as the campaign's story. You already have a set amount of resources that recharge based on how much you're getting. You can make buildings that create bots, tanks, aircraft, and warships. I'd have to say, this may be my favorite game next to Rome: Total War and Minecraft.

I might just look through the rest of my old posts later.

First post:

I have actually, there was one time when i watched all the episodes twice in one day, and i went around the house saying some of the episodes audio perfectly. And yes right now i have Freeman imposed in my brain and I dont think he is going anywhere. He talks to me lol This is not complicated!!!! ...

Man that feels like forever ago

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

Well, I'm a bit of an aesthetics whore which is why I ask this:

Is there a way to center images/text in a signature/post? The 2 forms of code I've seen on other forums for this is {center}{/center} or {align=center} {/align} (with {} replaced with [] of course) but neither of those work here. is there a BB code to do that? or am I SOL here?

No big problem if I can't do it, just a visual preference for me.

so apparently my first post ever was me asking a question in it's own topic.

doesn't feel right though yet my search doesn't go back further.

Retired Forum Moderator

I would like to quote on behalf of the Russian bot (named "George" by Bjössi) who cannot be with us today because of his banishment. He must be remembered for the confusion and hilarity of his post.

Ей захотелось заплакать, но слезы не к лицу боевому офицеру. Умирай, но товарища выручай как благородно это звучало в теории. В жаркой рубке боевого робота, перед лицом гибели, которой угрожали ей три вражеские машины, теория казалась далеко не такой верной. Выжить, остаться в живых вот что сейчас ее привлекало. Куда больше, чем абстрактное понятие чести полка. Не думая о достоинстве, Армстронг вытерла слезы облегчения, когда из коммуникатора донесся голос. С трудом. Слава Дракону, что вы пришли к нам на помощь.

Откуда эти строки? не знаете?

She wanted to cry, but tears are not-to-face combat officer. Die, but fellow help me out as it sounds noble in theory. In the hot cockpit fighting robot, the face of death, which threatened her three enemy machines, the theory seemed far from a true. To survive, stay alive now that's what attracted her. Much more than an abstract concept of honor Regiment. Not thinking about the dignity, Armstrong wiping tears of relief when they heard a voice from the phone. With difficulty. Glory to the Dragon that you came to our aid.

Where these lines? do not know?

lol, I remember this, my favourite bot, I almost thought he was real.. :lol: .

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."