Your first post

Sign in to follow this  

You seem to like it now though. Funny how people change.

FiM seems to change a lot of people very quickly, haha ^^

A surprising amount of users have their very first post OUTSIDE the main show forums.

Those seem to be mostly the users that stay. Users that have their first post in the FM section only post once or twice and disappear.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You seem to like it now though. Funny how people change.

FiM seems to change a lot of people very quickly, haha ^^

A surprising amount of users have their very first post OUTSIDE the main show forums.

Those seem to be mostly the users that stay. Users that have their first post in the FM section only post once or twice and disappear.

Kaweebo's still here, I'm still here...

Also known as "Username"

Well the majority then. I often see some new names in the FM, GN or CP section but rarely see them anywhere else.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well the majority then. I often see some new names in the FM, GN or CP section but rarely see them anywhere else.

Yeah, quite a lot of "ghost appearences" on the Black Mesa map and Episode 39 progress threads.

Also known as "Username"

I was fairly certain my first post that's still in existence was in the Ban the person above you thread.

Counter Strike: Source

-Extremely repetitive game play/maps

-No re-spawn can make waiting VERY boring

-Some gamers are way too good at it ruining the fun for others (IOW I suck :lol:)

-Unrealistic game concept e.g. Same number of CTs as Ts instead of more CTs but with T advantages

-SNIPERS! :evil:

Minesweeper

-Poor graphics

-Guessing sometimes mandatory

-Lack of multi-player

That's what's listed, but I know for a fact I made one of the first topics. The "Your favorite FM/CP quote topic. It got deleted though due to the forum being a tad buggy.

Kirkreng wrote:

Everything but country, rap, screamo and mainstream. Other than that i really listen to anything i want to.

It was done to me so I must spread the word

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQJoSwQoQt8

Anyways, electronic for everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opNnSioU59o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEd4NfmMI6U

I knew it would be something stupid like this. I thought my first post was some where else though. Hmm... Food for thought on my memories I guess.

Hi Friend.

1. Do I like the other Minds (Not Freemans Mind)?

The Minds are not bad.... One thing that all of them have, they are not reflected on enough and it seems to me like the authors rushed the episodes, like their motto was to upload the episodes before someone else does....

2. Why I am frustrated :

When someone starts such a thing as Barney's Mind... it removes the chance for someone better to do it, because the person sort of takes the whole title to himself and it will be a little weird to have 2 same minds. Thus if the person who started the Mind is pretty bad at it, it sucks for everyone :(.

No offense to the guys just starting to voice-act, but please don't experiment on such huge projects as your first projects.

By the way, Mr. Scott, You moved to Poland or was that also an Aprils Fools Joke? If yes, welcome to Europe, if no, Come and Visit, we have some fun Copyright laws here :mrgreen:

Battle of the Minds... haha I'm pretty sure now that Ross isn't in poland.

And then I went into the evolution vs creation.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Anyone play this game? It was GREATLY overshadowed by Warcraft 3 (and for good reason somewhat), but this game did have a great varity of races you could be unlike warcraft 3 (with only 4 choices).

Choices:

Knights (human)

Dwarves

High Elves

Wood Elves

Dark Elves

Dark Dwarves

Empire (human)

Daemons

Undead

Ssrathi (dinosaur prehistoric race)

Minotaur

Barbarians (humans)

Orc

Fey (little gnome/hobbit like people)

Plaguelords (weird race, kinda hard to describe)

The Swarm (GIANT BUGS)

Thats all I can remember, I think thats all of them but a nice selection.

This was my first thread too on this website in obscure PC games.. Good game, doesn't work with my comp. though.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Mine isn't true anymore considering I listen to rap and rock too.

Hi Friend.

I did too. I now go by the philosophy that I don't like genres, I don't bands, I like SONGS. So I listen to whatever I like, regardless of genre.

(But I still HATE country)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have the same philosophy and yet it still leads me to only have a few genres on my mp3 player. And country can be melodical, harmonical, rhytmic and full of tone too. You can achieve the same level of music as in the other genres technically...

2Ui_MVLPRS4

Courtesy of sweden*

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

actually, now that I think about it, I think my first couple posts were deleted because of board reorganizing

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I don't remember my first post, and the search function won't let me find out what it was. Somebody phone IT support.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

According to the all-mighty search function your first post was:

""I'm awesome. Now STOP MAKING ME PROVE IT!"

But it was the line about the green apocalypse that hooked me."

In the "What is Your Favourite Freeman's Mind Quote/Episode/Moment"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

According to the all-mighty search function your first post was:

""I'm awesome. Now STOP MAKING ME PROVE IT!"

But it was the line about the green apocalypse that hooked me."

In the "What is Your Favourite Freeman's Mind Quote/Episode/Moment"

Well, that makes sense. That quote is the story of my life.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

That's... reassuring...

I mean the Freeman/Ross quote. Not the part about the green apocalypse hooking me. I have never been hooked by a green apocalypse in real life.

(Although I have said "When the Apocalypse comes, the slow will be eaten first.")

"Great episode, Ross and whoever else helped! Extremely atmospheric and I loved it from beginning to end. I can't wait for you to put in on your website so I can download it." My second post was an argumentative one.

See, I joined the form to congratulate achievement; I only secondarily joined it to promote freedom.