PC Gamer Interview

Sign in to follow this  

Another day my ass. This has taken long enough. It's like machinima only leaves the goddamn crappy ones. It's like LETS GIVE EM MORE MW2 FRAG VIDEOS AND HALO 3 CAUSE WE SUCK.

Feh, while you guys have been on your computers in anticipation, I have been contemplating the meaning of life, and come close to an answer.

Those crazy mooks at machinima won't put the video up! It's drivin' me crazy over here!

@ doomplayer at 15:30:52

i know what you mean, but its too overwhealming and its been far too long. Im toooo full of anticipation to stop refreshing the machinima web page every 20 SECONDS!!

Life is passing by me a second at a time and i can sometimes see it but i cant help it. I can only find refugee in comedy and FM is the thing i most look forward every day of my meaningless life. I wish i colud step aside and let life flow and enjoy it but i cant help it to stay here and waste my life doing what i did the most... waiting.

Just waiting.

Very deep, dont you think? I think im coming close to the meaning of life myself.

HURRY UP MACHINIMA AND POST IT!!!!!!

You can pretty much guarantee it won't be up until sometime tomorrow, so if you're still waiting you're wasting your time.

i havent seen the new freemans mind i checked the machinima site and youtube.

1 to the thing that machinima has time to upload every day stupid halo videos that rare times have 100k views.

It was better if ross had his own channel. Imho

P.s. Dear ross if you'll need some help with the subtitles, I can help with the russian and romanian ones.

I recently finished sorting my collection of PC Gamer issues dating back to 2001 and was wondering where I could read older ones, too...

DAY 2: Machinima still hasn't uploaded it.

you know i don't care how long Ross takes to make a FM or CP episode. Those idiots at Machinima must make priority's: good stuff before garbage. If Machinima filtered out the good stuff from the garbage, it would be uploaded no more than 6 hours after submission.

Ross HAS his own YouTube channel, it's called chilledsanity, though he only uploads minor videos there like the trailer to "The Tunnel".

damn my comment got screwed somehow..

anyway in a video posted above: there's a moment at 4 : 50 - 5 : 15 guy's voice sounds so damn familiar...

Ross? Any comments?

@talenrok That sounds NOTHING like Ross. Are you kidding me? And I'm pretty sure he won't do any gay sex changes advertisements or w/e.

Oh well i'm probably mistaken.. but somehow everytime I play this game and hear this voice it instantly reminds me of Ross.

and uhm.. it's not about gay sex changes advertisements. lol. it's just ingame joke, ah can't explain it. Try to listen whole thing.

Ross, why don't you just upload the new FM episode to your own YouTube channel?