PC Gamer Interview

Sign in to follow this  

PC GAMER??????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow.

Awesome!!!

In freemans mind do you have a script or do you just wing it.

The sound editing is taking longer. Sounds like there's more explosions.

Did you make CP first or freemans mind?

Yarr! Yer more frequent updating be getting me all wet in me pants, there laddie! Bernard be right pleased with yeh!

Why didn`t you just post the FM episode here?

if valve were to make half-life a movie ross should be freeman...

there's nobody else who could... i mean he already looks like him ( that is in the picture) and plus he already has the lines

Awww, you deleted my favorite post I posted!

I can't wait for you to get your new site! This one is getting really old (and is just too easy to take advantage of, whoever made this had no idea....).

Pro tip for aspiring webdevs out there: Hidden fields can be edited! If you must use them, treat them as you would any other input! Sanitize the crap out of it, and NEVER use them for valuable information such as user ID's or names (unless you don't care about people stealing your name!)!

Still no sign of the new episode it will prob be up later today cant wait for it

The original creator has abandoned the site for about a year, so I don't know who you're advising. The site was being slowly rebuilt anyway, but since you keep persisting all this has been doing has been postponing episode production.

How long exactly does it take for ones video to be uploaded from Machinima? Judging by the overall just flat out ridiculous nature of their YouTube account, I'm guessing it'll take awhile for those idiots to get around to it.

Honestly Ross, you should've simply become a YouTube partner.

Those guys from Machinima are just slowin' ya down.

It's a shame really, The site is really nice but is easily hackable apparently.

Next Episode should be up some time today than... good thing im watching every single episode realeased to this day (all 28)

just keep up the good work and take your time with the next CP, and you will understand why PC gamer interviewed you!

Ok Ross, next time you finish an episode DO NOT let people know. Tell them only after you posted it on the site. There are about 7 or 8 'Freeman's Mind: Episode 29' that are shitty fakes that play goatscreamingly bad sounds.

I can never unhear that sound, EVER