PC Gamer Interview

Sign in to follow this  

It's up! Great work as always Ross:D

All of you who think, that Ross should put up FM on his website or Mediafire or do his own YouTube channel - don't you know, that Ross is getting payed by Machinima for making vids for them Machinima has their own policy of releasing vids, and Ross has to abide to them.

@Anonymous at 01:01:50 Very true that actually.

@ Anonymous at 01:32:05... WTF r u talking about? Just checked, and it's nowhere to be found on Machinima or AF...

I believe those morons at Machinima don't work at Sunday....

GODDAMMIT!!!! FM Episode 29 STILL doesn't appear on Youtube!!!!

Can't wait to see the new FM. And also, we're not impatient at Ross, we're impatient at Machinima, who already has the video yet hasn't posted it.

Also, can't wait for the new CP, I'm sure it'll be great when it's done.

CMOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I VE BEEN WAITING SINCE YESTERDAY BY THE PC FOR FM 29. I SAY WE CREATE OUR OWN PRODUCTION/DISTRIBUTION COMPANY JUST FOR FM AND CP AND FINANCE ROSS SCOTT.

Ross, Please keep us way more updated then you have recently. We want to here exactly whats going on with the CP and FM episodes.

UUGGHHH!!! "charlie brown"

they should be worshipping him

I am now slightly concerned that Ross didn't put up Edit 3 and the hacker is just getting more subtle. But maybe that's just me being paranoid...

I honestly never know when M.com will have the episode posted after I submit it. Once it actually happened the same day, but that's extremely rare. It's usually less than 5 days however.

5 days!!!! (i gonna shoot myself)

Machinima got plenty of time to upload yet another crapy Halo 3 video from some looser that thinks he can make the new red vs blue. instead of uploading a new episode of THE Machinima, that gives the word Machinima any reason to get mentioned.

god doesnt machinima know how to press the upload button!!??!!!???

Your videos are my number 2 drug - behind weed

Just upload it to youtube, screw machinima

I like watching all the impatient people moan and complain about something they can't control. At least it gives me something to laugh at while I wait patiently for the episode to be uploaded. =)

@ Tilunn at 13:32:50... wow, I think some of your self-righteousness got on me... I suddenly feel better than everyone else!

The problem is that Machinima have at least 30 videos sent to them everyday and it takes time to upload them. We need to be patient, and it'll probably be done by tommorow (fingers crossed)

another day, another day, another day.....