PC Gamer Interview

Sign in to follow this  

If it's not from Machinima, don't click it. Reading the posts from that thread shows that the people exploiting your website don't even know whom you are. So long as the hacking is as harmless as changing his name with a JPEG, then I don't think we should get really worked up about anything.

I like that your movies don't have stupid people running abound a screaming like most Machinimas. You accually have wit. Keep up the goodwork.

oh wow he already sent the vid 2 machinima and yet its taking so freaking long curse u machinima the suspense is drivivibg me insane its ben 20 hours agggggggg its torture but only because i love freemans mind so much

You play Unreal Tournament 2004 too?

yay! HIGH FIVE!

Whats your name in UT?

GODDAMMIT MACHINIMA UPLOAD IT. Ross please upload it to mediafire or w/e I'm tired of waiting.

Christ, I wish machinima would do their job and upload the video. Seriously, FM is for me (and im sure many of you) the ONLY reason I even visit their website. CP too obviously. Now upload Ross Scott's gold!

The hacker needs to go and hack machinima to make them upload the episode.

Street Kid, shut the fuck up. I'm not clicking on some damn Uncle's video.

~ Le' Moe

YOu ever think people would fall so in love with FM?I know ive been watching since day one- and love every episode!!!!

I too am most angry at Machinima, they should worship Ross Scott as their prophet and cease this delay at once!

Now that Machinima has got you a lot more exposure, you should have your own YouTube channel and upload the videos yourself there, but thats just my opinion, I'm sure Machinima have their own way of workin' shit there but in my mind I am thinking along the lines of "why would Machinima recieve a video that is one of the most popular and just not upload it straight away"

Assholes

Wow Ross, I'm sorry that some of these fans are too damn impatient to wait for another FM episode... Sure it's nice to see another FM, especially since that last cliffhanger, but it kinda feels weird watching it, like you're irritated and it affects the episode, this quote from FM 28 is an example, "Fuck them, Fuck Everybody." That kinda felt directed towards the impatient fans. Not that I was offended, and it probably wasn't, but I understand how some could feel impatient, for a while you had a bunch of episodes coming out like crazy, but then it came to a pretty fast halt. Personally I can wait a while, for both FM and CP, and that CP trailer looked pretty good, if that is the episode you're still working on. Sorry that your fan base is half-full of people who can't wait and complain, and good luck with the rest of CP, I hope FM 29 is good, thanks for entertaining me.

I see both sides of this. Yes, it has been a few months since Ross put out a FM episode, something that he himself has said only takes a few days to make per episode. I also see how Ross has been very busy as of late; thwarting hackers, doing interviews, dealing with various computer issues, handling people quitting and leaving him high and dry. What I'm getting at is that I sympathise with both sides. Personally, I can wait for both FM and CP since Ross' work is just so damn funny. Thanks Ross, keep em coming and I will remain a devoted fan!

Are you sure man? I think Ross is just doing great voice acting on a stressed and psycho Gordon Freeman. lol

would a stressed and psycho Gordon Freeman be forced to shoot every scientist in Black Mesa?

All the impatience is a good thing, it shows how much people are loving his work =)