The Pants game

Sign in to follow this  

The pants... the pants... - Heart of Darkness

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

"At last, we can retire and give up this life of pants." - Zoe, Serenity.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

"Only a Sith Lord deals in pants."

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

With pants, nothing's real. Everything's far away. Everything's a copy of a copy of a copy.

"Yippiekiyay motherpantser!"

I know, I did it wrong...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

"Do not underestimate the power of the (dark side of the) pants."

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

"You were right about one thing, Master; the pants were short." - Obi-Pants Kenobi

George Kellerman (Jack Lemmon), Out of Towners:

"And you're not getting away with anything! I've got all your names and pants!"

"Oh, please, please, if there's any justice, let Murray get mugged by the man who took my pants!"

George: "We can still think. As long as we got our pants, we can think." Gwen: "Oh, they'll get that, too, George. You'll see."

Ray: Everything was fine with our system until the power grid was shut off by pantsless here.

Walter: They caused an explosion!

Mayor: Is this true?

Peter: Yes, it's true. This man has no pants.

Ray: Personally, I liked the university. They gave us money and facilities, we didn't have to produce anything! You've never been out of college; you don't know what it's like out there. I've *worked* in the private sector. They expect pants.

Ray: Your girlfriend lives in the corner penthouse...of Pants Central.

Louis: I'm gonna bring this up with the Tenant's Association. You're not supposed to have pants in the building.

Ray: I tried to think of the most harmless thing...something I loved from my childhood...something that could never ever possibly destroy us: Mr. Pants.

Egon: Let's say these pants represent the normal amount of psychokinetic energy in the New York area. Based on this morning's sample it would be pants... thirty-five feet long and weighing approximately 600 pounds.

Winston: Those are big pants.

Sticking pants up your but does not make you a chicken.