Tribes: Ascend

You mean 'uesrenames' right? You forgot that trailing 's'...

What the hell are you talking about.

Anyone notice how they've changed all instances of the word "audio" into "VGS" for April fools. I laughed so hard when I saw it.

I actually didn't play at all yesterday. It would have been great if they had actually removed skiing from the game, yesterday.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

NEVER EVEN SUGGEST REMOVING SKIING FROM A TRIBES GAME!!!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Yup, it would be like removing rocket jumping from Quake.

Is it supposed to not hurt you? I've been playing some Quake Live and playing hours of the TF2 soldier has trained me to use it sparingly or else lose too much health. Or was that just a server mod?

Except for small nitpicking my only big problem with Tribes is that everything is just stupidly expensive to get unless you lay down some money.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Except for small nitpicking my only big problem with Tribes is that everything is just stupidly expensive to get unless you lay down some money.

It's only expensive if you aren't good at the game, I usually have enough for a new weapon after 30 matches of CTF and classes are cheaper than that.

It's only expensive if you aren't good at the game, I usually have enough for a new weapon after 30 matches of CTF and classes are cheaper than that.

I'm sure you don't mean things such as the Stealth Spinfusor or Tech's Thumper (Piece of bullshit), which cost 100,000 XP.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

I'm sure you don't mean things such as the Stealth Spinfusor or Tech's Thumper (Piece of bullshit), which cost 100,000 XP.

Well I was talking about the 42K items like the throwing knives etc. but even then, it's going to take you more than 30 matches just to learn how to correctly use your current arsenal, never mind buying more. I play about 6 matches a day 5 days a week and I own everything apart from the Stealth Spinny and the LAR (it's not all fully upgraded though).

But some weapons are just utterly useless. The uzi for the infiltrator is just crap, I get more out of using the pistol than I get out of using that thing. Also the shotty for Pathfinder is pretty bad as well.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I recently installed this on the advice of some friends, but I haven't actually played it yet.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

But some weapons are just utterly useless. The uzi for the infiltrator is just crap, I get more out of using the pistol than I get out of using that thing. Also the shotty for Pathfinder is pretty bad as well.

The Uzi does far higher DPS than the Pistol, and the shotty is brilliant if you know how to use it. Use the spinfusor for people on the ground then take off loads of their health with the shotty in midair, if you've ever play PF on Arena you'd know how useful the shotgun is.

How dare you. The shotgun is the bossest gun.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.