January 2011 update

Sign in to follow this  

Things that call for a rewatch of the entire series of Freeman's Mind:

Birth, birthdays, engagements, marriages, finishing elementary, finishing high school, BSs, BScs, PhDs, MAs, dropping out of school, scientific discoveries in any and all fields of science, new episodes of CP, new episodes of FM, when corrupt bankers are jailed or executed, death of Jack Thompson... I am forgetting something, I am sure of it...

Especially because you don't need to hear about Pillsbury crescents or Clorox bleach for 30 seconds before you watch Freeman's mind

Yes we want to know.. um.. do you prefer doritos or cheetos while filming FM? Do you have your laundry going at the same time you write dialog for FM? Do you write down one-liners for FM or CP on toilet paper while you're relieving yourself? Oh oh, i know... Did you snack on bird seed to get inspiration for the pigeon thing?

Inquiring minds WANT TO KNOW!!!!

Keep the dialog fresh!! That's where It's all at!! Dialogue can make or brake (or break, whichever).

I understand how the dialog for FM might be troublesome at times. I'd be afraid of re-hashing the same joke or repeating myself in some way or breaking the immersion or humor or just messing with the character that everybody loves. It's been great so far and I hope you keep it up. It's great, but like I said... I can understand where it might get monotonous if you don't figure a way to keep it fresh. That is why I do NOT in any way hold the pirate thing against you. That was actually a very cool move. I enjoyed it so much because it was different and I knew it couldn't last for too much longer than one episode. Maybe other characters of Freeman's multiple-personality can come through in future episodes.

Just keep it fresh and I want to say WELL DONE!! Looking forward to more goodies from the mind of Ross.

Let's see... everytime someone mocks Gabe Newell Episode 3 gets delayed 3 months?… so... we multiply this... carry de one... mhmm... oh crap. By the time it's finally released, we'll be lucky if there are still humans on this planet.

You know, the fact that ep 30 is already done and ep 31 is getting decent progress, it really shows just how insanely heavy The Tunnel is.