January 2011 update

Sign in to follow this  

30....done... happiness...overloading....joy....expectations...filled...

*due to joy overloading, the system will shut down for 8 hours, unable to do anything but cough during this time.*

for every great game there is one part that every one hates and makes the appreciate the rest of the game

half life 2: ravenholm

halo: the flood level

mario: the under water levels

the pirate episode just makes us appreciate the rest of the series even more

C'mon guys don't be so mean... Maybe he's just learning english or he never paid attention in school like MANY native speaker who nsist n ritin lk diss...

Try to type clearily so everyone can read what you're writing without having to decode it for a few seconds...

No, I don't think you understand. It's not an ANNOUNCEMENT by any means, and especially not an official one. It is a GameInformer, a completely non-Valve company, using colloquial speech to characterize their own reaction to their 2011 PREDICTION. Unless they reveal they have inside information about Valve, there is no reason to take the prediction seriously.

That must be it. But don't worry, I'm always accidental popping through time!

Just last weak I was sitting on the couch when I felt a sneeze coming and BAM I'm staring down a60 foot tyrannosaurus rex, and boy was he not happy to see me!

I AM CAPTAIN GORDON FREEMAN FROM THE INTERGALACTIC HOUSE OF PANCAKES ORDERING YOU TO RELEASE THE VIDEO!!

finally its ready, this is proof that ross CAN finish all the things he started, and that HE FINALLY HAS SOME FREE TIME! GOOD 4 HIM AND US TOO =)

Have you concidered using the unreal engine?

... Now THAT was most likely a very dump question. Though you can't deny the quality of the other mashinima being made using this engine, you probably have a good reason for not using it, so I'll be quiet now.

Oh and, grats on getting FM 30 done. I've been missing Freeman ever so much, since you dedicated your time to The Tunnel.

The Tunnel is becoming like Black Mesa: Before long we will be polling people what they will be drinking while watching it, what crazy preparations they will do before opening up the file/youtube page, etc.

im gonna go with whiskey and ill be browsing accursed farms for updates every 10 seconds and re-watching all CP episodes at least 3 times, but thats just an assumption