January 2011 update

Sign in to follow this  

theres a lot of engines out there but I wonder if they are truly as easy to use as Source, I would assume that the unreal engine may be too complicated for everyday work like this but I know it has been done quite a bit in the past. The time to learn a new engine seams like a real downer to me.

FM is outstanding but some of best things are short lived some of the wort things go on longer then they should and who would not want to see some new fresh stuff from the fantastic Ross Scott? You can just tell hes waiting to do more and I have no doubt that it will be awesome as well. If there was AccursedFarms stock I would have invested by now.

Ross, dear, why did you upload the video to Machinima.com first?

When are you going to post download options for FM #30 on Accursed Farms?

I too will offer my support to the cause. I'll bring a flatbed full of crowbars, bugbait, and baseball bats with nails in them. We can have Ambassador Pineapple help us moderate Rob's surrender.

Ross, have you ever thought about getting your own Youtube channel so you don't have to wait for Machinima to upload? Or do you have a special contract through Machinima for them to host your videos?

Strictly speaking, it's quite impossible to compare Ross Scott to Bo Schitt because they both operate in two different genres. I do agree with your point, though.

its settled then, we ll have to wait for approval on the committee, but i can safely say that talbert will be hearing from us...

Easy people. Read the FAQ. The agreement Ross has with Machinima.com allows for hundreds of thousands of views, which means advertisement money for them and in turn, a commision for Ross. That's why you first get the youtube video and then the download link.

When Ross gets that Accursed Donation System up (nod to Otto, you rock man), you'll have the chance to literally put your money where your OCD is and maybe change the Machinima.com deal. Otherwise, do as I do and what CP and FM over and over and over again

"This is crazy in a box with a side-order of fries"

"This is a BAD EXPERIMENT. We are BAD PEOPLE. Why did we usher forth the green apocalypse?!"

Nevermind humanity - at this rate, by the time Episode 3 gets released, we'll be lucky if the sun hasn't eaten the Earth, puffed out its outer layers, turned into a white dwarf, and faded into a black dwarf!

Screw Ambassador Pineapple - Ambassador POMEGRANATE is the one to be reckoned with!

Don't believe me? Check the French word for pomegranate, and you'll see why.

Yo, is there gonna be FM2 for Half-Life 2, and the FM2.1 and FM2.2 for the episodes, honestly, FM is awesome, maybe slightly more awesome than CP. CP is good, but make more old-style CP after "the Tunnel". I sound like I'm putting too much on you, but it would be awesome. Reply if you can. Thanks.

It would just seem easier to do it that way. I also see where filming separate sections would make dialog and episode separation easier. Just a guess.