January 2011 update

Sign in to follow this  

1) Could the comments be ordered from newest on top to oldest on bottom? It seems like a better idea than having to scroll to the bottom for new comments.

2) Woo hoo! It's done! I am feeling awesome, but it makes me feel like a jerk, because I'm reasonably sure that this is said thousands of times when an episode finishes, but there's nothing else in my power as a 14 year old kid to do as a show of appreciation, except telling you this!

Wait... How did I get here? Hold on! Your suppose to be dead. That doctor killed you. H-he stuck you with a needle, and wait... Why are my clothes off!! No, no get away from me! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

-End-

Ep 30 is done and uploaded, the ball is now in Machinima's hands. Whatever is taking so long beats me, but I would prefer they hurry up.

although im only 15, and i shouldnt drink.... im sure im gonna ask some friends 2 get me the ingredients of my homemade moonshine, based in whiskey, coke, pepsi, vodka AND orange juice.... u can pass out really easy with that... better watch the videos BEFORE drinkin

about 1) what if you want to read them chronologically, you have to start from the bottom and read up? that's weird, but it would be good for a function that saves the last time you visited and when you come later it shows you how many new comments there are since the last time and takes you straight to them, however that wont be a problem once we get a forum. (hopefully )

And about the new FM i'm eagerly waiting, going to have to rewatch them again cause it was so long i've lost the thread.

I hope it's not the last. I think the first time I used it - maybe the first time anyone did - was when I was explaining the chart to someone: "The footage gets sent through the 'Accursed Sound Farms" after being finalized through the 'Accursed Film Farms...'" and so on. It's a great joke and I hope it gets used often.

Well, not too often.

It's Machinima uploading millions of those crappy multiplayer videos with commentary's, or some other crappy machinima, which don't even hold a torch to FM and CP.

Ah, why must Machinima keep uploading all that useless crap, and not the good quality Machinimas (Like FM and CP), which without, Machinima probably wouldn't have half the subscribers they currently do.

DAMN IT MACHINIMA, I NEED MY FM FIX! Re-watching it can only do so much...

Y'know, although Machinima helped you a lot in publishing this stuff, dude... their business-week-long failure to reflect an update in arguably their BEST PROGRAM does not speak very well for them. This is rather embarrassing. You could probably do better without them, now that they've demonstrated their inadequacy and incompetence SO abundantly.

I don't know who this Rob Talbert guy is, but he sounds annoying already. I'll back you up! I'll hold him back, while you hurt him as you please!

Problem is, it's already tomorrow where I live... like 1am, so hopefully I'll wake up, and go on to Youtube, and see FM Episode 30 sitting in my subscriptions. If not, there'll be hell to pay! And then we'll find out where this Rob guy lives, whoever he is.

he is the most annoying person in the world and...he works for machinima. he is responible for the worst game reviews in youtube and machinima is uploading videos of him playing marvel vs camcop 3 right now instead of FM (thats reason enought for you to hate him as well) i appreciate the support and i hope we kick his ass

If i'm not mistaken it has been very common for people to leave machinima, a not so great example would be DasBoShitt's. Although I am in no way comparing his work to that of the fantastic Ross Scott, just attempting to reinforce the fact the people don't seem to like machinima and there restrictions.